Boulder, CO (PRWEB) January 14, 2014
Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, today announced it will host a research Webinar entitled “New Opportunities Arising: Are You Ready for Big Data 2.0?” featuring EMA VP of Research, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, Shawn Rogers, and Actian VP of Solutions & Product Marketing, John Santaferraro.
The Big Data space is evolving fast. Recent EMA Big Data research shows that companies leveraging Big Data are applying it to more sophisticated workloads and processes. Systems that can match the speed of the business are critical for success. Innovative platforms like Hadoop are powering change but most projects rely on multiple platforms creating a need for agility and flexibility.
Attendees of this Webinar will:
- Learn how peers are using Big Data for success to create transformational value
- Discover how diverse data and platform ecosystems create opportunity and complexity
- Examine the key differences between early Big Data projects and Big Data 2.0 projects
- Explore where Big Data is heading in the future and how innovative companies will enable execution
- Identify the gaps and challenges to success as well as the drivers for change and opportunity.
The Webinar is on Wednesday, January 22 at 2:00 p.m. EST. Register at: http://research.enterprisemanagement.com/big-data-2.0-actian-webinar-pr.html.
Webinar attendees will receive the latest EMA research report on Big Data - Operationalizing the Buzz: Big Data 2013 (a $795 value).
About Enterprise Management Associates (EMA)
Founded in 1996, Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices, and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help its clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis, and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals and IT vendors at http://www.enterprisemanagement.com or blogs.enterprisemanagement.com.