Boston, MA (PRWEB) January 10, 2014
Think you've gotten all you can out of 2013? Think again. Building Engines, a provider of comprehensive web and mobile property management software for the commercial real estate industry, released their annual "Best Property Management Content" list from the past year. From how-to guides to revenue-boosting tools, the most popular topics included mobility, technology adoption, tenant service and inspections best practices.
Building Engines' best practice knowledge comes from more than 12 years of compiling research gleaned from customer feedback, industry thought leaders and their own experience.
The top content pieces that made the list based on highest number of downloads, include:
- Benchmark Survey Report: The Definitive Guide to Mobile Property & Tenant Management
- Webinar: Best of "Tenant Service Strategies"
- Quick Take Guide: The Lunch Break Guide to Service Bill-Backs
- Product Feature: Inspections have gone paperless. Have you?
- White Paper: Technology Adoption.... The High Cost of Maintaining the Status Quo
- Blog Post: Eenie Meenie Miney Moe: Which System Is Right For You?
About Building Engines
Building Engines supports innovative commercial real estate owners & managers with web & mobile property management software that creates the visibility & control needed for more profitable operations, happier tenants and a uniquely identifiable brand. For more information, visit: http://www.buildingengines.com/.