Carlsbad, CA (PRWEB) January 14, 2014
Real Capital Markets (RCM1.com) releases enhanced marketing features on the Landing Page product that allows clients to customize each presentation. The improved HTML-based landing pages include: co-broker support, global branding, and improved experience for mobile users. The new Auction Platform provides improved performance, simplified notifications for auction administrators, and bid acknowledgement capabilities for auctioneers.
“With every new RCM1 release, we strive to meet the demands of our clients. Right now we are seeing the demand for improved experience for mobile users and online auction capabilities. We have given our clients the ability to set up and market their assets within hours of decision to go to market. The RCM1 platform is the only platform in the market that not only includes all the necessary steps to ensure you are meeting your fiduciary responsibility to the client but also ensures the highest possible sales proceeds,” said Steve Alter, CEO of Real Capital Markets.
Enhanced Marketing Features
- Support for multiple logos and co-brokered deals
- Ability to customize font for entire page, not just property specific content
- Ability to copy default content and layout from template projects
- Larger Confidentiality Agreements and Brochures buttons for mobile users
- Improved performance
- Bid acknowledgement process for auctioneers to manage new bids
- Automatic calculation of price per sq ft/unit/acre based on property type
- Indication of deposit funds on the auctioneer’s dashboard report
- Visual clues when auction is close to ending
- Simplified notifications for auction administrators when bidders complete all requirements
Additional details about recent updates to the RCM1 platform can be found at:
About Real Capital Markets
Real Capital Markets was founded on the idea that greater qualified exposure and appropriate transparency of commercial real estate investment opportunities results in increased sale proceeds in shorter time frames. Founded in 1999, Real Capital Markets has become the leading commercial real estate disposition platform for property and note sales. We enable transaction professionals to market, manage and track assets throughout the entire real estate life cycle with increased speed, efficiency, transparency and security.
Real Capital Markets provides principals, exclusive listing brokers, mortgage bankers, and equity sources the most productive and cost effective way to acquire, dispose, finance and capitalize real estate.