London, UK (PRWEB) January 13, 2014
Currently, the prevalent standard for LTE deployment is still FDD. However, the industry has recently witnessed some prominent TD-LTE network deployments, driven primarily by the technology’s broad availability and lower deployment costs. Meanwhile, over 60 operators worldwide deployed TD-LTE networks during the past three years. Furthermore, the majority of top device OEMs has commercially launched different TD-LTE compatible devices.
China is anticipated to make a huge contribution to the TD-LTE ecosystem development and boost further device and infrastructure investments in the technology development. By the end of 2014, the Chinese mobile’s TD-LTE network is predicted to have approximately 500 thousand operating base stations. Global TD-LTD infrastructure investments in small cell and macrocell equipment are likely to record a CAGR of 15% in the next six years, driven by the thriving ecosystem, and are expected to amount to USD 13 billion by end of 2020. By the same year, TD-LTE subscriptions worldwide are forecast to reach 1 billion and be worth around USD 230 billion in service revenues.
New research study “The TD-LTE Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue” worked out by Signals and Systems Telecom has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The TD-LTE Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 2,000.00
The topical report offers an all-round guide to the global TD-LTE market as well as uncovers cutting-edge data on the market performance. It sheds light on the actual state and historical background of the industry, discloses shipments and revenue estimates, contains a profound analysis of the major forces influencing the market growth, reviews the market dynamics in detail, and also draws up an industry roadmap. The research report evaluates the industry potential, presents infrastructure/device vendor deployment assessments, detailed value chain analysis, offers expert interviews as well as provides valuable strategic recommendations. In addition, the market future outlook, including revenue, market size and shipment projections, is available in the research study.
- Detailed summary of the global TD-LTE market.
- Extensive examination of the main market driving and restraining factors.
- TD-LTE deployment case studies.
- Industry roadmap.
- Insightful value chain analysis.
- Expert opinion.
- Profound insights into the competitive landscape.
- Overview of the leading market players.
- Infrastructure and device vendor assessment.
- Market size data and forecasts (by revenue and shipments) for both devices and infrastructure.
- Future outlook, including service revenue and subscription projections for the overall LTE market, and also individual projections for the LTE FDD and TD-LTE sub-markets through to 2020.
- Strategic recommendations.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.