London, UK (PRWEB) January 13, 2014
The introduction of automotive diagnostic scan tools has facilitated the complicated process of diagnosing different faults in vehicles as well as considerably reduced the time required for operational fault detection. The interest towards wireless automotive diagnostic scan tools is likely to grow in the offing, as these combine the benefits of providing diagnostic information to the user and remote diagnostic center. The European & US market for automotive diagnostic tools is predicted to exceed the USD 3.78 billion mark in 2018, registering a 5.23% CAGR in the upcoming years. Nevertheless, the US automotive diagnostic scan tools market is anticipated to record a higher growth rate than the European market, mainly owing to stricter emission regulations, the increasing vehicle fleet in the region, the rising number of independent auto service stations and workshops, and the adoption of the right to repair law.
Continental AG, Actia Group, Fluke Corporation, Denso Corp., Bosch-SPX, DG Technologies, Softing AG, Kpit Technologies Ltd, Robert Bosch GMBH, Carman Co. Ltd., Genuine Parts Company, Texa SPA, Noregon Systems Inc., and Snap-On Inc fall within the dominant players in the worldwide market for automotive diagnostic scan tools.
In-demand research report “Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tools Market by Geography (U.S., Europe, Asia-Pacific & ROW) & Product Type (Diagnostic Equipment, Diagnostic Software, & Repair & Diagnostic Data) - Industry Trends & Forecast To 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Automotive Diagnostic Scan Tools Market by Geography (U.S., Europe, Asia-Pacific & ROW) & Product Type (Diagnostic Equipment, Diagnostic Software, & Repair & Diagnostic Data) - Industry Trends & Forecast To 2018
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The research report delves deeply into the worldwide market for automotive diagnostics scan tools. It presents an all-round market assessment on the basis of the product type and geography. The research study scrutinizes the key factors stimulating and limiting the market growth, pinpoints the major market barriers and opportunities, outlines the winning imperatives, and also provides a thorough discussion of the prevailing industry trends and relevant issues. The report contains an extensive value chain analysis, contains Porter’s five forces analysis, offers comprehensive insights into the competitive landscape, sheds light on novel product launches and developments, summarizes the recent industry activities as well as uncovers data on the leading companies performance. Additionally, the report highlights not only the current and historical performance of the automotive diagnostics scan tools industry, but also offers a detailed market forecast through to 2018.
- All-encompassing quantitative and qualitative analysis of the world automotive diagnostics scan tools market.
- Essential data on the historical and actual industry performance.
- Detailed market assessment by geography and product type.
- Holistic view on the key market propellers and limiters.
- Summary of the winning imperatives.
- Snapshot of the major market barriers and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Value chain analysis.
- Description of the competitive scenario in the marketplace.
- Comprehensive profiles of the dominant market participants comprising a company general overview and vital details on financials, strategies, product & services, and recent developments.
- Careful discussion of the vital industry issues and trends.
- Data on the recent collaborations, agreements, mergers, acquisition and partnerships.
- Market future forecast through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.