Madison, WI (PRWEB) January 14, 2014
Forte Research Systems, Inc., developer of specialized clinical research management software, is pleased to announce the latest release of its electronic data capture system, Overture EDC. After recently passing a third-party audit and being verified as 21 CFR Part 11 validatable, this release brings new functionality to existing features and offers numerous enhancements that further improve usability, increase efficiency, and minimize errors within data entry and review.
The functionality in Overture allows research staff to manage clinical data entry and monitoring activities across the entire organization.
- The Calendar Preview shows a subject's full calendar from start to finish.
- Automatic queries are generated if data is entered in a field that is outside the specified tolerance. Queries can also be added at the form, section, and/or field level within a form.
- The previous/next options allow you to go through an entire list of forms without interrupting your workflow.
- All forms with open queries can be viewed with the click of a button. Forms are searchable by subject or by status, and a list can be narrowed down by protocol and site.
- A status can be applied to multiple forms at once using the bulk status flag option.
- Electronic signatures require a unique username and password to make changes.
- The Audit Trail tracks a form’s history including who made a change, the date and time changes were made, the old and new values entered, and the reason why the changes were made.
In honor of Overture 2.0 going live, Forte produced a brief video demonstration showcasing the software and its intuitive design. It offers a quick look inside Overture and highlights building reusable eCRFs, accessing the forms you need, managing queries, and tracking changes. Watch the Overture EDC video.
About Overture™ EDC
Overture EDC is a stand-alone, hosted electronic data capture system that enables easy set up and rapid deployment by clinical research personnel in the Pharma/Bio-tech/CRO industry. Overture is 21 CFR Part 11 validation ready, verified by a third-party audit. Overture is built on the same electronic data capture platform currently integrated into the OnCore® Enterprise Research system, which has supported over 20,000 clinical trials across the country.
For more information visit http://forteresearch.com/edc-overture/ and request a demo to see plenty of other great features in Overture.
About Forte Research Systems, Inc.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, Forte creates software and provides resources for better research compliance, patient safety, operational efficiency, and financial viability. Products include OnCore Enterprise Research, Allegro CTMS, and Overture EDC. Forte also hosts the Clinical Research Blog and the Research Resonance Network for sites and clinical research professionals pursuing excellence in clinical research operations.