Denver, CO (PRWEB) January 15, 2014
Pytch, built upon a trusted $40 million mobile commerce business established by ClickBank, today debuts its new monetization service for app developers and advertisers. The new monetization service features new groundbreaking ad-serving technologies that serve contextual ads in apps, and enriches the mobile experience for targeted audiences. Pytch also provides online businesses that advertise through the service with site and secure payment optimization tools for mobile. When integrated together, developers and advertisers using Pytch can dramatically fuel revenue growth across web, smartphones and tablets.
Pytch is being announced and previewed today at ClickBank’s annual event, the ClickBank Exchange, and will launch by Spring 2014.
"The mobile ad industry is still in the early innings with innovation and monetization. And even though the industry witnessed rapid growth in this area over the past year, it is just a sliver of market share compared to the Internet ad market worth $100 billion,” said Matt Hulett, CEO of ClickBank. "Pytch extends our traditional digital distribution to mobile, where we believe can innovate in newer, more engaging ad formats and most importantly, superior monetization."
Pytch for Mobile Developers
Mobile developers can easily install the upcoming Pytch SDK in their apps to run high-performing ads, and fill ad capacity to the max for greater monetization. Key features for mobile developers include:
- Massive Mobile Ad Network. Pytch features ad-serving technologies that will supply tens of thousands of contextual and behavioral ads from a wide range of verticals including health and wellness, personal finance and relationships.
- Contextual and Behavioral Targeting Engine. Through a unique targeting engine, rich media ads are served in apps based on relevant context and/or the analytics of millions of online purchases of digital goods across a wide range of categories and devices. That means developers can easily achieve strong ad revenue stream as part of the natural and relevant mobile experience for consumers.
- Superior Monetization Services. Beyond high-performing advertising solutions, developers also get compensated a competitive rate for running ads from Pytch’s mobile ad network. In fact, Pytch’s underlying mobile monetization service is already powering millions of dollars on mobile.
Mobile developers are already using Pytch’s underlying mobile commerce technologies. In fact, Feel Free Apps, which has ranked as the second most popular iOS app in the Health & Fitness category, has seen revenues increase by 600% after piloting Pytch. On average, campaigns served via Pytch have seen an eCPM north of $40 versus the industry average of $1 eCPM.
“Pytch is a monetization accelerant for apps because it weaves together the right tools from a proven digital platform – ClickBank," said Heath Sanchez, CEO of AppyTaps, and Founder of Feel Free Apps. "Thanks to Pytch, I have a solid growth and revenue strategy for my mobile business, which means I can continue to focus on building a great experience for consumers on smartphones.”
Pytch for Advertisers Of Digital Products
Pytch offers advertisers of digital products a way to manage the entire consumer path to purchase, and grow various revenue streams including sales transactions to advertising dollars across devices through a dedicated dashboard. Key features for advertisers of digital products include:
- Mobile Commerce Platform. Pytch is plugged into a secure mobile commerce platform for micro-to-mid-sized businesses of digital products that tap one of the world’s largest and most reliable affiliate networks. The mobile commerce platform has already offered tens of thousands of online businesses safe payment systems, real-time analytics tools, localization in more than 200 countries and premier customer service support, and will also be offered through Pytch.
- Mobile Affiliated Marketing. Pytch helps advertisers identify and engage the right developers that can refer digital products to mobile customers. Advertisers can then recognize better return on their marketing dollars, and generate a reoccurring revenue stream via affiliated ads in apps.
- Real-Time Campaign Analytics. Pytch let advertisers of digital products launch and monitor campaigns that effectively reach targeted audiences across the Web, mobile and tablets. Standard campaign metrics including impressions, clicks and eCPMs will be shown in real-time through Pytch’s state-of-the-art dashboard.
- New Mobile Partnerships. Through new mobile partnerships with Dudamobile and Phluant, also announced today, advertisers will have access to leading site optimization solutions and world-class rich media advertising formats for mobile at launch.
“As the leading provider of mobile websites to small- and medium-sized businesses, we’ve teamed up with Pytch to help Internet businesses of any size make the jump to mobile in minutes,” said Itai Sadan, CEO of DudaMobile. “All businesses need to cater their website specifically to their customers using mobile devices, and together with Pytch, we're empowering them with the ability to do just that with a simple solution."
“Pytch is connecting a new breed of entrepreneurs to the mobile ecosystem, and we’re thrilled they will have access to our rich media and advertising solutions at launch,” says David Breckling, CEO of Phluant.
Pytch is being announced and previewed today at ClickBank’s annual event, the ClickBank Exchange, and an Android and iOS SDK will launch by Spring 2014.
For more information about Pytch or to signup for the service, go to: http://www.pytch.com
Built upon a trusted $40 million mobile commerce business established by ClickBank, Pytch is a monetization service that combines ad-serving technologies and e-commerce solutions to help mobile developers and advertisers drive revenue growth across the web, smartphones and tablets as part of the natural and relevant mobile experience for consumers.
ClickBank is all about helping entrepreneurs worldwide reach their financial goals. With its digital distribution platform, compelling suite of e-commerce tools & global marketing network, ClickBank has helped hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs create, manage & sell digital products (e-books, how-to videos, audiobooks). From getting in shape & dating advice to learning how to start a business, ClickBank’s digital products are some of the hottest selling products online, which is why ClickBank consistently ranks as one of the most highly trafficked e-commerce platform with 30,000 digital transactions per day across 190 countries. For more information, visit http://www.clickbank.com.