Elijah Ltd. Survey Finds Highest Level Of Customer Satisfaction

Elijah Ltd. National Customer Satisfaction Survey Finds 100 Percent Satisfaction Reported By Responding Clients

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend

Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) January 14, 2014

Elijah Ltd., an industry leader in computer forensic services and eDiscovery project management, processing, and hosting, reported today on the results of its first nationwide Customer Satisfaction Survey. A full 100 percent of survey respondents reported either being "Exceptionally Satisfied" or "Very Satisfied" with Elijah's responsiveness to their communication and needs, with 58 percent reporting being "Exceptionally Satisfied". Additionally, 74 percent of respondents reported that the quality of Elijah's work was "Excellent", with the remaining 26 percent reporting that the quality of Elijah's work was "Very Good".

"In 2013 Elijah celebrated our 10th year in business, and I am proud that our team continues to dedicate itself to providing the highest level of judgment, responsiveness and value to our clients," said Elijah president Andrew Reisman. "We are a solution-driven company dedicated to building long-term, value-added relationships with our clients, and we will continue to vigorously expand our business in a manner consistent with that mission."

About Elijah Ltd.

Founded in 2003, Elijah Ltd. is an industry leader in providing electronic discovery and computer forensic solutions. Elijah was recognized in 2013 as a “Top 100+” eDiscovery provider by ComplexDiscovery and has been recognized as among the top twenty companies nationally in eDiscovery processing capacity. Elijah is called upon by many of the largest law firms and Fortune 500 companies to meet their computer forensic and e-discovery needs. For additional information please visit http://www.elijaht.com or call 866-354-5240.


Contact

Follow us on: Contact's Facebook Contact's Twitter Contact's LinkedIn