Singapore, Singapore (PRWEB) January 15, 2014
The past year has been good for SEO Agency, which has firmly established itself as Singapore’s prime digital marketing agency. It has followed in the footsteps of its Melbourne-based parent company Web Marketing Experts (WME) to grow its client base to a staggering 400% in the past year.
Branches in Singapore, Vietnam, Los Angeles, Dubai and Hong Kong make WME a part of the fastest-growing technology companies in APAC as well as one of the top 500 fastest-growing companies in the Deloitte top 500 Achievement for good reason. Its pattern has been successfully emulated by SEO Agency, which has grown by leaps and bounds, and counts companies such as Virgin Blue, Groupon, MTV and Nestlé among its clients. What’s also noteworthy is that:
- The office team, which started out with just 4 staff members, has steadily grown to 24,
- Revenue has increased by 115%,
- An official partnership with Google, in the Google Partners Program has been formed,
- They’ve branched out into Social Media Management, and
- Moved into a new office location (where even the GM sits among team members)
The fact that no one is segregated in separate offices here is an indicator of the forward-thinking ideals SEO Agency adheres to. The staff here are provided with continuous support and training for up-to-date skills in an environment which facilitates productivity with optimum levels of energy and creativity.
On the occasion of its fourth birthday, SEO Agency’s General Manager Rhyce Lein proclaims that he aims “to break through boundaries and push forward in leading this company to attaining even greater achievements and successes in the future.” His plans for 2014 include:
- Continuance of pushing for rapid growth,
- Refining and furthering the team’s skill set,
- Becoming Singapore's NO. 1 choice for Digital Marketing
- Looking forward to have over 1,000 clients by end-2014
There are a range of marketing techniques offered by this digital marketing firm, extending beyond SEO services, which explains the guarantee placed on their services. If your website happens to not make it to Google’s 1st page, they’ll carry on working for you for free, until it does.