The iPad Slim Tough Case G4 is designed for kids, students, and schools. It offers awesome protection and all the features technology directors ask for, and fits in the Bretford and other charging carts.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 14, 2014
The fourth generation Slim Tough Case G4 offers multi-layer protection using a combination of (1) an outer soft rubber shell, (2) an inner polycarbonate hard case, and (3) a scratch-resistant lens covering the screen. This case is supremely shock absorbent, yet allows the user full access to buttons and charging ports. The built-in kickstand is reinforced with stainless steel pivots and slides, making it virtually unbreakable. It works in both vertical and horizontal orientations, and also functions as a handle for holding the iPad with just one hand.
When compared with other rugged iPad cases such as Otterbox, Griffin, Gumdrop, and Trident, the iGear Slim Tough Case stands out in several areas:
1. Customization – only iGear offers Tough Skin, a scratch-resistant decal that can be customized with full color school logo and asset tracking barcode. Schools can submit print-ready artwork or iGear can create the necessary layout and barcode
2. Flexibility – the Slim Tough Case was designed to fit in the Bretford without removing any covers or stands. With its enlarged charge port opening, compatibility is not a problem.
3. Protection – In a recent YouTube video, an iPhone wearing the iGear Slim Tough Case was dropped 20ft from a second floor window to a driveway. The iPhone escaped without a scratch, while recording video the whole time. See drop test video here. The iPad Slim Tough Case G4 Improves on this proven multi-layer construction with additional rubber padding around all four corners, and a built-in screen protector. Another feature unique to the iGear STC is the rubberized coating that provides a softer feel, better grip and added protection. Unlike the Griffin Survivor, Otterbox Defender and Trident Kraken, iGear’s Slim Tough Case has sealed buttons with open access ports again allowing protection with easy accessibility.
4. Affordability – iGear offers the deepest discounts on bulk orders in the industry, often saving schools 50% or more on iPad protection. In large scale one-to-one deployments, this translates into thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars in savings.
5. Hassle-free Warranty – iGear offers the industry’s exclusive Hot Spare Warranty which eliminates all hassles associated with traditional warranty claims. No phone calls, no RMA management, no return shipping costs. Schools receive 10% of the order quantity upfront, at no additional charge, for use as “hot spare” warranty units. When a warranty claim is required, the school already has the needed item on-hand for instant replacement. Any unused units belong to the school and don’t need to be returned to iGear.
In an article titled “iGear's iPad Slim Tough case passes all the tests”, Examiner.com columnist Rick Limpert praises iGear’s Slim Tough Case G2 for being “kids tested”, saying “I like it because it is so sturdy. I feel like I can take my iPad anywhere and it will be safe.”
“The iPad Slim Tough Case G4 is designed for kids, students, and schools.” says Jimmy Sun, president of iGearUnlimited.com. “It offers awesome protection and all the features technology directors ask for, and fits in the Bretford and other charging carts.”
The Slim Tough Case is available from iGearUnlimited.com. Quantity discounts are available for bulk orders.
iGearUnlimited.com is powered by Sunrise Digital, an Inc. 5000 company established in 1988 and employs the most advanced equipment and technology, such as G7-certified HP Indigo and UV flatbed presses, and digital die-cutting, to create best-in-class products. A privately-owned enterprise, the company is based in Chicago and sells products worldwide.