We’re excited to provide customers with this convenient tool that is easy to use. - Dennis Mehmen, Vice President of Business Information Systems and CIO
Grinnell, Iowa (PRWEB) January 15, 2014
Grinnell Mutual announced today the launch of a mobile site for Grinnell Mutual and Grinnell Select policyholders to manage their accounts from their smartphones and tablets.
Manage My Account Mobile is available at m.myaccount.grinnellmutual.com/mma and gives personal and commercial policyholders secure, on-the-go access to their policies and claims. With a few taps of the screen, customers can make payments, access auto ID cards, check the status of claims, contact their agents, and more.
"The streamlined design of Manage My Account Mobile makes organizing insurance and claims information simple and straightforward. We’re excited to provide customers with this convenient tool that is easy to use," said Vice President of Business Information Services and CIO Dennis Mehmen.
Features of the mobile site include:
- Pay bill – Tap to pay policy premium by credit card or e-check.
- View ID card – Viewing an auto ID card is as easy as selecting the policy number and tapping view pdf. Several states where Grinnell Mutual does business allow drivers to show digital proof of insurance at a traffic stop.
- Manage account – Use this feature to view policy information, including billing details, policy terms, declarations pages, notices, and more.
- View claims – Policyholders can check the status of a claim and contact a claims adjuster.
- Contact agents – Policyholders can use this feature to contact their agents or search for an independent agent that writes for Grinnell Mutual. Policyholders can call, email, or visit their agents’ websites from the mobile site.
Manage My Account Mobile is compatible with Apple, Android, and Windows devices. (The mobile site is not compatible with Android versions earlier than 3.0). After opening m.myaccount.grinnellmutual.com/mma, a short-cut, or icon, can be saved to a device home screen for easy access.
Learn more at http://www.grinnellmutual.com.
About Grinnell Mutual
Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company, in business since 1909, provides reinsurance for farm mutual insurance companies and property and casualty insurance products through more than 1,600 independent agents in 12 Midwestern states. Grinnell Mutual is the 123rd largest property-casualty insurance company in the United States and the largest primary reinsurer of farm mutual companies in North America.