London, UK (PRWEB) January 14, 2014
In Q3 2013, the shipment volume for the Greater China notebook PC market registered a 5.2% sequential increase. The robust increase was supported considerably by the deployment of Intel Haswell products by the world’s branded vendors, as well as by the Indian tenders for educational notebook PCs. It was expected that notebook PC shipment volumes in the region would decline by 4.4% sequentially in the 4th quarter on account of the expansion of the smartphones and tablets sector.
In the 1st quarter of 2014, the industry is poised to experience a decrease, in both shipment value and volume. In Q1 2014, regional notebook PC shipments will likely be estimated at around 32.07 units and be worth approximately USD 14.8 billion. Compal and Quanta are predicted to account for nearly half of the global contract manufacturing orders this year owing to the increasing need of ODM companies and branded vendors in closer partnership with the aim to reduce costs and shorten time to market for their products.
New research report “The Greater China Notebook PC Industry, 4Q 2013” drawn up by Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute (MIC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Greater China Notebook PC Industry, 4Q 2013
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 2,200.00
A comprehensive guide to the Greater China notebook PC industry along with cutting-edge industry estimates is provided in the report. The study presents an insightful review of the industry performance in Q4 2013, discloses shipment volume and value statistics based on manufacturer, assembly level, screen size, computing platform types, product location, shipment destination, price point and business type. It contains manufacturers’ rankings, discusses the most vital industry themes and trends, and offers a future outlook for the Greater China notebook PC industry including shipment volume and value projections.
Reasons to Buy:
- Enrich knowledge of the Greater China notebook PC industry performance.
- Get a clear understanding of the industry state in Q4 2013.
- Take informed business decisions based on the trustworthy statistics of Greater China notebook PC industry shipments.
- Determine the key trends in the market by getting a clear picture of shipments volume and value dynamics.
- Pinpoint the most lucrative market segments and elaborate effective business strategies.
- Identify who stands where in the Greater China notebook PC market through a manufacturers ranking.
- Foresee how the Greater China notebook PC industry is set to develop in the upcoming years.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MIC page.