Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) January 14, 2014
Homes.com, the online real estate resource and leading provider of real estate marketing solutions, has launched Homes Connect Fusion™ (Fusion), a new responsive design website platform for real estate professionals that intuitively adapts content for optimum viewing across all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Fusion, the newest addition to the Homes Connect Marketing platform, provides professional, custom designed websites using responsive technology to seamlessly showcase content and branding while enhancing the consumer search experience.
For a more customized website design, Homes.com has also released Homes.com Studio, which provides customized design solutions utilizing the Fusion website platform, to amplify mobile strategy and branding. Real estate pros will receive expert design advice from Studio consultants who match their individual marketing and branding goals, resulting in a customized website optimized for viewing on all devices.
“With mobile traffic expected to surpass desktop traffic in 2014, implementing a comprehensive high impact website product for real estate professionals is essential to achieve a positive user experience,” said Homes.com’s Executive Vice President, Brock MacLean. “We are excited to offer real estate pros the tools to provide a responsive web browsing experience for home buyers and sellers through the affordable and customized Homes Connect Fusion and Studio products.”
The new Fusion website product is part of the Homes Connect marketing platform and includes the following features:
● Responsive Design - Offers agents and brokerages a professionally designed website platform allowing consumers to view on multiple devices.
● Customization Options - Select from 32 background images and 7 color options to match individual brand requirements. More design themes to be added in the near future.
● Integrated IDX Search - Consumers can search IDX listing data from local MLSs within the responsive design website.
● Map Search - Intuitive map search allows consumers to visually target areas of interest.
● Property and Neighborhood Information - Consumers can quickly view local schools, property values, and demographics on each listing detail page.
● My Home Tracker - Offers home seekers the ability to save listings and searches, along with adding consumer details into Homes Connect’s contact manager.
● Home Value & Neighborhood Reports - Provides consumers an option to receive estimated home values and detailed demographics on areas of interest within a branded email report.
● And much more!
Homes Connect Fusion will be provided to all Homes.com Pro and Premier clients at no additional charge. Homes.com Studio is an optional design upgrade for clients utilizing Fusion.
Tell Homes.com what you think on Twitter @HomesPro - a great resource to follow for real estate marketing tips that help professionals with their business.
Homes.com is a leading provider of real estate marketing and media services, including brand advertising, property listing exposure and syndication, search engine marketing and instant response lead generation. Homes Connect by Homes.com offers the real estate industry’s first-ever, all-inclusive marketing platform for agents and brokers featuring single-login convenience. Over 12.5 million consumers visit Homes.com each month to search nearly 3 million properties for sale or rent, to locate real estate agents in their area, and to find useful home buying tips. For more information, visit http://www.Homes.com.
Homes.com is a division of Dominion Enterprises, a leading marketing services and publishing company headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.dominionenterprises.com.