London, UK (PRWEB) January 15, 2014
During the past recent years, the mass affluent population has experienced rapid growth, and in 2012, it accounted for approximately 7.41% of the world’s population. In spite of their small numbers, the mass affluent people held nearly 40% of the global wealth.
The US is the world’s major hub for the mass affluent population. In 2012, the country’s mass affluent population was equal to around 75.34 million, registering a 4.78% CAGR through 2008-2012. Meanwhile, Europe is the largest regional market, whilst the APAC is the most rapidly growing marketplace. Currently, China and India are the key emerging nations-contributors to APAC and the world’s total mass affluent banking market growth. One of the prevailing market trends is the mass affluent customers’ increased contributions to retirement plans.
New research report “2020 Foresight: Banking The Mass Affluent” worked out by WealthInsight has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: 2020 Foresight: Banking The Mass Affluent
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 3,800.00
Profound insights into the landscape of the mass affluent banking market, a detailed description of the current market scenario, and top level data on the industry performance are available in the topical research study. The report places a special emphasis on the mass affluent customer segment, scrutinizes the key factors limiting and stimulating the market growth, determines the emerging opportunities and challenges, and also contains case studies. The report covers the performance of the major market participants (wealth management companies, financial institutions, banks, etc.), examines the advertising, marketing and targeting strategies implemented by banks, features the competitive outlook, provides vital industry estimates starting from 2008, and highlights future projections for the industry up to 2017.
- Deep analysis of the mass affluent banking market performance.
- Valuable information on the market growth drivers and limiters.
- Snapshot of the top market trends.
- Summary of the major strategies (marketing, targeting, advertizing, etc.).
- Competitive scenario.
- Details on the main market players.
- Extensive review of the market dynamics.
- Historical (from 2008), present and forecast data (up to 2017) on the industry performance.
- Profound analysis of the market landscape.
- Future outlook for the mass affluent banking market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at WealthInsight page.