Service providers seeking to become PCI DSS compliant can now download PCI Policies from the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) specialists at pcipolicyportal.com.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) January 16, 2014
Service providers seeking to become PCI DSS compliant can now download PCI Policies from the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) specialists at pcipolicyportal.com. The PCI policies for service providers include all mandated policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates for ensuring service providers become PCI DSS compliant. Service providers – along with merchants – would benefit from having industry leading documentation consisting of the following material for PCI compliance:
- Hundreds of pages of professionally researched and expertly authored PCI information security policies and procedures.
- Dozens of numerous PCI specific forms, checklists, and templates, each mapping directly to the numerous PCI requirements, from Requirement 1 through 12.
- Industry leading PCI policy security manual as mandated by PCI Requirement 12.1, for which it includes numerous best practices policies and much more.
- In-Depth PCI DSS security awareness training packet, complete with hundreds of PowerPoint (PPT) slides, employee training manual, tracking spreadsheet, along with a certificate of completion.
- Certificate of PCI Certification to be displayed after all mandated PCI DSS requirements have been successfully met.
- All documentation available for instant download today, no delay!
The PCI policies for service providers are an incredibly helpful set of information security templates for achieving PCI DSS compliance quickly and cost-effectively, so order and download today from pcipolicyportal.com.