Join Cem Aykan, Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Search at Microsoft and Don Miller, Vice President of Sales at Concept Searching as they explore the power of SharePoint Search, and its role as an integral component of enterprise information governance.
McLean, VA, US and Stevenage, UK (PRWEB UK) 16 January 2014
Concept Searching, The global leader in semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management software and developer of the Smart Content Framework™, is pleased to announce a joint webinar with Microsoft on Tuesday, February 18th from 11:30am – 12:30pm EST. Registration is now open for the ‘Why Metadata Matters in SharePoint Search and Information Governance’ webinar.
Join Cem Aykan, Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Search at Microsoft and Don Miller, Vice President of Sales at Concept Searching as they explore the power of SharePoint Search, and its role as an integral component of enterprise information governance when combined with Concept Searching’s award winning conceptClassifier for SharePoint.
Microsoft will share its expertise in SharePoint Search’s powerful features and functions that help drive business processes. Updates on industry trends and how social content is changing the business communication landscape will also be addressed.
Discover why conceptClassifier for SharePoint is the leading metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management solution for SharePoint, Office 365, and SharePoint Online. Coupled with the power of SharePoint Search, the solution addresses records management, data privacy and security of confidential assets, text analytics, collaboration, enterprise social media, litigation support, and eDiscovery and FOIA.
What you will take away from this session:
- Learn the SharePoint Search features, functions, and roadmap
- Hear about the trends in social content and how the cloud, SharePoint Online, and Office 365 are rapidly growing, and why search is still a critical component
- Understand how compound term metadata generation, auto-classification, taxonomies, and term sets natively integrate with SharePoint Search to deliver:
- Automatic declaration of documents of record
- Identification of unknown security exposures and protection from unauthorized access and portability
- Intelligent migration of content through concept identification
- Litigation support, eDiscovery and FOIA
- Only high value, relevant content and elimination of content noise, for use in text analytics
- Structure to social networking and collaboration, to deliver granular, relevant content
- See real-life client examples of how and why SharePoint Search and conceptClassifier have become critical business components
- Discover how SharePoint Search and conceptClassifier for SharePoint are rapidly deployed and easily managed
For detailed information, please register now, or visit the Concept Searching web site. Due to anticipated high demand, places will be limited. If you cannot attend, please register and receive a link to the recording and the handout.
As part of its SharePoint Survey activities, Concept Searching is providing a full Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2014 pass with a retail value of $1,995 to one survey participant selected at random on February 3rd. Survey participants are welcomed, and the survey link and details can be found here.
Follow Concept Searching: http://www.twitter.com/conceptsearch.
About Concept Searching
Founded in 2002, Concept Searching is now the industry leader specializing in conceptual metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. Platform agnostic, Concept Searching is also a Microsoft managed partner with a Gold competency in Application Development, and offers a complete suite of SharePoint solutions. The award winning technologies integrated with Concept Searching’s Smart Content Framework™ encompass the entire portfolio of unstructured information assets in on-premise, cloud, or hybrid environments. Clients have deployed the intelligent metadata enabled solutions to improve search, records management, protection of privacy data, migration, text analytics, eDiscovery, and Enterprise/Web 2.0.
Concept Searching is headquartered in the US with offices in the UK, Canada and South Africa.
Founded in 1975, Microsof t is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.