London, UK (PRWEB) January 16, 2014
Yogurt has emerged as one of the most popular food products across the world, as it contains all nutrients in milk along with beneficial active lactobacillus. Yogurt makes up around 40% of dairy products consumption in countries with mature dairy market. The figure has even amounted to 80% in certain countries. During the past several years, the world yogurt consumption has recorded an annual growth of over 20%. At present, the consumption of dairy products in China primarily focuses on liquid milk products. Nevertheless, the country’s yogurt consumption has registered an annual growth of around 30% in the recent past; some yogurt types (for instance, fruit yogurt) have demonstrated a growth rate of over 40%. Yogurt covers approximately 20% of China’s domestic liquid milk consumption.
Over the past few years, both foreign and domestic enterprises operating in China have been gathering pace in expansion of their shares in the country’s yogurt market. Thus, the competition in the marketplace is extremely fierce, and the brand concentration ratio growth is speeding up. The country’s yogurt imports grew from just under 500 MT in 2003 to approximately 8,000 MT in 2012, experiencing a 60% CAGR during the period.
Comprehensive research report “Analysis and Forecast Report on Yogurt Market in China” elaborated by Beijing Shennong Kexin Agribusiness Consulting Co. Ltd (BSNABC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Analysis and Forecast Report on Yogurt Market in China
Published: December, 2013
A granular analysis of the Chinese yogurt market along with cutting-edge statistics on the domestic yogurt production and consumption is provided in the market research report. The study covers the existing product types, uncovers information on the recent changes and developments in the market, discusses packaging issues, offers a description of the yogurt circulation models in the country, and also examines the main sales channels. The report reviews the foreign trade dynamics, sheds light on cold-chain logistics costs for yogurt in China, evaluates the market’s growth potential, presents a competitive benchmarking of the imported and domestic products, and provides insights into the actual state and the historical background of the industry. Additionally, the future outlook for the Chinese yogurt market along with consumption and production forecasts is available in the research study.
- In-depth analysis of the yogurt production and consumption in China (including details on the recent industry changes and review of the distribution channels).
- Snapshot of the products types and discussion of the packaging issues.
- Detailed examination of the yogurt circulation models in the country.
- Assessment of cold-chain logistics cost for yogurt in China.
- Review of dairy related trade policies and agreements.
- Valuable information on the yogurt foreign trade.
- Overview of the domestic manufacturers and key importers.
- Analysis of top ten domestic enterprises engaged in the yogurt industry.
- Competitive benchmarking of the domestic and imported products.
- Evaluation of the industry’s development potential in China.
- Insights into the competitive scenario.
- Future outlook for the Chinese yogurt market.
- Consumption, production, imports forecasts.
More comprehensive research reports by the publisher can be found at BSNABC page.