(PRWEB UK) 16 January 2014
16th annual E&P Information and Data Management Conference will take place on Wednesday, 12th and Thursday, 13th of February 2014 in Central London.
Focusing on data governance and ownership, cloud computing, knowledge transfers, data formats, big data and standards, this informative conference will bring together key oil and gas companies to deliver presentations based on their experiences, problems and solutions. We are bringing to you an unparalleled speaker faculty featuring leading experts from ExxonMobil, Shell, Saudi Aramco, Dong E&P, Repsol SA, Kuwait Oil Co, GDF Suez E&P UK among others sharing their experience and valuable insight on future information and data management strategies.
Conference attendees include ExxonMobil, Shell, Dong E&P, Kuwait Oil Co, BP, Shell , Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, Tullow Oil, Cairn India, Mubadala Petroleum, Venture Information Management, PERIGON, RWE Dea Norge, Blueback Reservoir, Halliburton - Landmark plus many more at this year's event.
Speakers Faculty 2014 includes:
- Flemming Rolle, Manager Information and Application Systems, DONG E&P Norge
- Jill Lewis, Chair, Technical Standards Committee, SEG and MD Troika International, Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- Sherwin Francis, E&P IT Subsurface Service Analyst, BG Group
- Geraldine Fort, Industry Solution Advisor, Halliburton - Landmark
- Johan Stockmann, Lead Enterprise Data Architect, Technical & Competitive IT, Shell Global Solutions International BV
- Robert Best, CTO, petroWEB
- Tomas Gutierrez Peimber, E&P Information Manager, Knowledge Management, Pemex E & P
- Luis Mateos, E&P Data Manager, IT Technical Services Management, Pemex E & P
- Patrick Meroney, Manager, Information Management, Repsol Houston
- Juergen Mischker, Department Manager Process and Information Management, OMV E&P GmbH
- Majid Al Shehry, PE Systems Analyst, Saudi Aramco and many others
Key presentations include:
- Petrel project management
Sherwin Francis, E&P IT Subsurface Service Analyst, BG Group
- The data driven energy company: using an enterprise architecture approach in a global energy company requires strong methodologies and governance
Johan Stockmann, Lead Enterprise Data Architect, Shell
- Data Management, the Future?
Keith Roberts, Upstream Data Architect and Senior Technical, Architecture and Technology, Global Strategic Services, ExxonMobil Information Technology
- Front-End Integration and Data QC Project: A Case Study of Master Project Implementation and Data access in a Multi-vendor E&P environment
Hussain Zaid Al-Ajmi, Team Leader Exploration & Production IM, Kuwait Oil Company
- A Collective Approach to Effective Data Management Practice
Trudy Curtis, Chief Executive Officer, PPDM Association
Places are now filling up fast so those interested are advised to secure their seat today.
For more information visit event’s website: http://www.epinfodata.com.
Delegate Bookings: Contact Andrew Gibbons via agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk or call +44(0) 207 827 6156.
Event website: http://www.epinfodata.com