When we started thinking about the redesign of the sites we immediately put the user first.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) January 18, 2014
StrucSure Risk Management Group (SRMG) recently announced the launch of five newly designed websites representing SRMG and its member companies including: StrucSure Risk Management Group, StrucSure Home Warranty, StrucSure Insurance Services, Golden Insurance, and Four Points Re. The new sites are aimed at providing customers with an even better user experience through enhanced features and upgrades.
"We’ve always had a goal of providing valuable information and delivering a robust online experience to both our prospects and clients and our new websites represent StrucSure’s commitment to a positive experience from start to finish,” said Chris Macaulay, President of StrucSure Risk Management Group.
The new sites include the following enhancements:
- Improved Layout and Navigation: The sites have been redesigned for an improved user experience that focuses on intuitive navigation and a more consistent interface between pages and between the sites themselves.
- Improved Content: The new sites feature content that’s clear, relevant, and organized in a manner that’s easy to find and use.
- Seamless Linking Between Sites: One of StrucSure Risk Management Group’s greatest strengths is the interconnectedness of its member companies. The relationship between each company is an important asset, and one that provides great value to clients. By creating a seamless network of sites, that strength and unity is transferred through their online presence.
"When we started thinking about the redesign of the sites we immediately put the user first,” said Adria Ellerbrock, Vice President of Marketing for StrucSure Risk Management Group. “We knew the navigation needed to be seamless, the content needed to be informative and easy to access. We also wanted to give our current builder, contractor, and homeowner clients an improved online experience. The new family of sites accomplishes all of our development goals, and much more.”
The new family of sites has been officially available since their launch on December 27, 2013. Immediate feedback has been positive as users continue to explore and discover the sites’ new features and benefits. The new sites can be found at the following addresses:
- StrucSure Risk Management Group – http://www.s-rmg.com
- StrucSure Home Warranty – http://www.strucsure.com
- StrucSure Insurance Services – http://www.strucsureinsurance.com
- Golden Insurance Company, RRG – http://www.golden-insurance.com
- Four Points Re, SPC, Ltd. – http://www.4pointsre.com
About StrucSure Risk Management Group
StrucSure Risk Management Group is comprised of StrucSure Home Warranty, LLC, StrucSure Insurance Services, Inc., Golden Insurance Company, RRG, and Four Points Re, SPC, Ltd. Since 1997, StrucSure Risk Management Group has been providing builders, remodelers and contractors with risk management solutions that deliver peace of mind. Our products protect our clients from expensive claims, liabilities and legal fees and offer their clients peace of mind. Just like any risk management product, the hope is that you'll never need it, but when a problem emerges, you're glad you're covered.
Contact Adria Ellerbrock, Vice President of Marketing at StrucSure Risk Management Group, at (303) 806-8688 or visit our website at http://www.s-rmg.com for more information.