London, UK (PRWEB) January 17, 2014
In the 1990s, mobile/portable printers were broadly available worldwide and were extensively used in hospitality, transportation and retail sectors. North America and Europe were the first regions to adopt mobile printers. Initially, dot matrix based mobile printers were the leading product type, but owing to the on-going technological advancements, novel Ink Jet and thermal based mobile printers are currently being widely used across the globe. Besides, the worldwide market for mobile printers is poised to record robust growth, and by 2018, is likely to amount to USD 11.87 billion. APAC is expected to be the leading revenue generator. The global demand for mobile printers is predicted to be on an upward trend in the next five years, driven by the expansion of online retailing sector and the rapidly increasing need for mobile workforce.
Among the most successful performers in the world mobile printers marketplace one can name Oki Electric Industry, LG Electronics, Toshiba TEC, Canon, Seiko Epson, SATA Holdings, Newell Rubbermaid, Honeywell International, Citizen Holdings, Hewlett Packard, Zebra Technologies, Fujitsu, and Brother Industries, among others.
New research report “Global Mobile Printers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018” drawn up by TechSci Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Mobile Printers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 3,000.00
A comprehensive assessment of the global mobile printers market on the basis of output, end users, country and technology is provided in the new research report. The study uncovers cutting-edge industry estimates, offers in-depth regional market analyses, provides a detailed summary of the major market trends, pinpoints the main opportunities emerging in the marketplace. The study describes the competitive scenario in detail, presents valuable strategic recommendations, contains extensive market share and pricing analyses, scrutinizes the key factors driving and restraining the market, and discusses the most important industry related trends. In addition, the future outlook for the global mobile printers market through 2018 is at hand in the topical research study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the world mobile printers market’s performance.
- Determine the on-going and emerging market trends.
- Compare the current situation in various country and regional markets.
- Get acquainted with the major market opportunities.
- Obtain valuable strategic recommendations.
- Understand who stand where in the world market for mobile printers.
- Choose the prospective business partners.
- Add weight to the business decisions by gaining and in-depth insight into the market.
- Identify the most lucrative market segments as well as geographical markets.
- Foresee how the market is set to change in the offing.
- Receive access to valuable forecasts of the market performance through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at TechSci Research page.