Henderson, NV (PRWEB) January 21, 2014
Plato Courseware, a standards-based online learning program for grades 6-12, is grounded in a tradition of solid research, sound pedagogy, and applied innovation. Its rigorous and relevant curriculum is designed to challenge students with a 21st century approach - engaging them with interactive, media-rich content.
GSN is pleased to partner with Edmentum, producers of Plato Courseware, because of Edmentum’s experience and expertise in the field of online learning.
"We have over 1 million students using [the] product every day," Edmentum CEO Vin Riera said. "Over 65,000 teachers and administrators [from 8,000 school districts and community colleges] log in every day.”
- Rigorous courses, proven to improve student achievement
- Interactive, media-rich content that actively engages students
- Robust flexibility allowing customization to meet students’ unique needs
- Curriculum aligned to Common Core and state standards
- Award-winning courseware proven by third-party research and studies
- High-quality content for original credit, supplemental learning, credit recovery, unit recovery and extended learning
Eva Peduzzi, administrator at Global Student Network says, “We are always on the lookout for great curricula to add to our lineup. Plato provides the range of courses and the engaging, personalized learning experience we look for in an online program. We think students in smaller schools as well as homeschool students will benefit greatly from this option.”
About GSN: Global Student Network has been providing online learning options for students for 10 years. In addition to six web-based curricula, GSN also hosts International Virtual Learning Academy, a private online school staffed by certified teachers. For more information about Global Student Network and Plato Courseware, go to http://www.globalstudentnetwork.com.