San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 20, 2014
How does Google get major corporations to think smarter and move faster in the realm of digital analytics? They send in Avinash Kaushik, one of nine outstanding keynote speakers at the eMetrics Summit San Francisco (March 16-20, 2014), to explain the harsh realities about achieving and measuring online success.
On Monday, March 17, the well-known author of Web Analytics 2.0 and blogger of Occam’s Razor, will be sharing lessons and strategies from his work as Google’s Digital Evangelist. In Driving Radical Transformation: A Report from the Front, attendees will discover the true roadblocks to effective analytics implementation (hint: it's not the data).
Joining Kaushik on the keynote podium are analytics experts from major corporations. Amidst experts and peers, participants can:
- Hear John Lucker, Global Advanced Analytics & Modeling Market Leader for Deloitte Consulting discuss what CMOs can learn from CTOs and CFOs. Lucker will provide case studies that help businesses get their numbers – and their marketing strategy – right the first time.
- Go behind-the-scenes with Christopher Hogan, Director of Marketing Analytics at Macys.com, to discover how Macys is adapting its omnichannel strategy to meet the needs of the connected customer.
- Follow Rick Larkin and Suvro Goswami as they outline the top-down, bottom-up approach that Motorola Mobility has taken in mobile mix modeling, attribution and change management.
The discussion heats up on March 19, when panelists will be tackling the contentious issue of customer privacy. In What Do “They” Know About You?, Phil Mui, Aurélie Pols and Adi Kamdar will discuss data privacy from three perspectives: consumer, marketing and legal.
Since 2002, the eMetrics Summit has been the leading conference covering data and technology for marketing. In addition to world-class keynotes, the eMetrics Summit San Francisco agenda encompasses:
- 40+ interactive sessions with Viacom, Adobe, Disney and more
- Three full-day workshops, including the DAA Base Camp
- Multiple structured and unstructured networking opportunities
Furthermore, the eMetrics Summit is co-located with Predictive Analytics World (PAW), Conversion Conference, AM Days and Text Analytics World (TAW).
Early Bird Deadline
Register before January 24, 2014 for the eMetrics Summit San Francisco (March 16-20) and save up to $400 off the full price.
View the full agenda and see all the in-depth sessions available.
About the eMetrics Summit
The eMetrics Summit is “Big Data for Marketing.” From early adopters to those still in discovery mode, this is the only comprehensive event dedicated to digital analytics and marketing optimization. As the leading conference covering the impact of data & technology on marketing, the eMetrics Summit focuses on driving business results through data analysis and technology adoption.
The eMetrics Summit, part of Data Driven Business, is co-located with Predictive Analytics World (PAW), Conversion Conference, AM Days and Text Analytics World (TAW).
About Rising Media
Rising Media is a global events producer excelling in Internet and technology-related conferences and exhibitions. Rising Media-produced events include Data Driven Business Week, the eMetrics Summit, Context Conference, Conversion Conference, Predictive Analytics World, Text Analytics World, Affiliate Management Days, Building Business Capability, Social Media Economy Days, Web Effectiveness Conference, Search Marketing Expo, SemTech and Social Gaming Summit in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Finland and Australia.