Today's Quantified Self space is characterized by exponentially growing personal Big Data while its interpretation is largely left to the users. OptimizeMe provides the analytical capabilities to uncover what this data actually means.
Zurich, Switzerland (PRWEB) January 21, 2014
Available today, iPhone app OptimizeMe helps to simply track all the daily activities in a single app to show how everything the user does and everyone he meets influences his life, health and fitness.
OptimizeMe lets the user track his everyday activities, places he visits and people he meets. The user can also log his mood, stress level, health status, quality of sleep, weight and many other things. With activity tracker Moves installed (moves-app.com), the user can automatically track Running, Cycling, Walking, Steps, Calories and Location (Foursquare). The virtual life coach Ari translates all this data into personal insights by automatically mining correlations in user's own data. The more the user tracks, the more insights he will get - and the more accurate they will be.
How does walking affect the sleep? How does work influence the health? How do different people affect the mood? OptimizeMe answers all of these and many more questions to provide the user with decision support and motivation in his everyday life.
Among other features, OptimizeMe lets the user:
- Track the time spent on everyday activities such as Sleep, Work or Gym
- Integrate Running, Cycling, Steps, Calories and Location data from activity tracker Moves
- Log Mood, Health Status, Quality of Sleep, Weight and other daily parameters
- Tag people, add photos and comments to daily timeline
- Get personal insights from correlation analysis of the user's data
- Set personal daily goals for any important activities and parameters
- Spot new trends and reach goals with the personal life coach Ari
- Visualize life and progress with a multitude of interactive charts
- Customize any activities and parameters the user wants to track
“Today's Quantified Self space is characterized by exponentially growing personal Big Data while its interpretation is largely left to the users," said company founder and CEO Bogdan Gerya. “OptimizeMe provides the analytical capabilities to uncover what this data actually means.”
OptimizeMe is a free app available today for the iPhone. To download, please visit http://itunes.apple.com/app/id785042895.
OptimizeMe is developed by OptimizeMe GmbH, a mobile development company founded 2013 in Zurich, Switzerland. Its founder Bogdan Gerya, a member of the rapidly growing Quantified Self community, holds a Master’s Degree in Biophysics. OptimizeMe's future plans include the integration of further wearable sensors and apps as well as enhancement of app's analytical capabilities.
For more information, please visit http://optimizeme-app.com.