Tampa, FL (PRWEB) January 31, 2014
Pete Trabucco, amusement park, travel and aviation expert and author of "America's Top Roller Coasters and Amusement Parks," names the top amusement parks of 2013.
Throughout the United States, amusement parks ranging from the east to west coast rank among some of the top destinations and amusement parks within the world.
The year 2013 was no exception, and the top ten parks are infamous for providing great times and memories.
1. Ceder Point – Sandusky, Ohio
2. Canada’s Wonderland Park – Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
3. Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom and Disneyland – Lake Buena Vista, Florida and Anaheim, California
4. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure – Orlando, Florida
5. Six Flags Magic Mountain – Valencia, California
6. Alton Towers – Staffordshire, United Kingdom
7. Busch Gardens Tampa and Williamsburg – Tampa, Florida and Williamsburg, Virginia
8. Parc Astrex – Paris, France
9. Tivoli Gardens – Copenhagen Sjealland, Denmark
10.Hershey Park – Hershey, Pennsylvania
11. Six Flags: Great Adventure – Jackson, New Jersey
12. Europa Park – Rust, Germany
13. King’s Island – Ohio
Other great parks for 2013 were... (in no particular order):
Knotts Berry Farm – Buena Park, California
Kings Island – Mason, Ohio
Six Flags New England – Agowam, Massachusets
Pleasure Beach Blackpool – Blackpool, England
Morey's Pier – Wildwood, New Jersey
Everland Park – Yongin Farmland, South Korea
Six Flags Over Texas – Arlington, Texas
Lake Compounce – Bristol, CT
Silver Dollar City – Branson, Missouri
Legoland – Carlsbad, California and Lakeland, Florida
About Pete Trabucco
Amusement park, travel and aviation expert and author of "America's Top Roller Coasters and Amusement Parks," Pete has appeared on over 700 separate radio and television shows (including Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, Bloomberg Television, The CW network and the Travel Channel – just toname a few) and just recently was featured in USA Weekend magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Newsday and the Tampa Bay Times as well. Since January of 2012, he has also been a regular Monday morning guest with two weekly travel segments for the IRN/USA National Radio Network and "Daybreak USA."
To see Pete Trabucco's Press Kit, visit: http://mediaproductions.tv/media/ptrab.pdf.
Pete Trabucco's Wikipedia page can be viewed here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Trabucco.
To book Pete Trabucco, email: confirmations(at)mediaproductions(dot)tv