Ft. Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) January 29, 2014
Paragon Financial Group, as part of their 20th Anniversary celebration, will hold an all day invoice factoring education & training seminar on Friday March 7, 2014 for those interested in becoming Factoring Brokers or Financial Intermediaries.
Topics covered include:
- Networking with referral sources
- How to generate leads through your own website
- How to quickly size up a deal and place it at the correct funder
- Know the difference between PO funding and Invoice Factoring
- Using Credit Insurance as a Marketing Tool
- Using tax issues as a Marketing tool
- Know invoice factoring terms and important points
- 1.5 hour intro to being a factoring broker from 8-9:30am
The seminar will be held at Paragon Financial's headquarters, 200 SE 9th St. Ft Lauderdale, FL 33316. For more information, please email Chris Curtin at chris(at)paragonfinancial.net or call 954-524-4840 x221.
About Paragon Financial Group
For 20 years, Paragon Financial Group has provided working capital solutions for growing companies throughout the U.S. They serve small to large-size companies across a wide variety of industries through accounts receivable, invoice factoring, and purchase order financing up to $3 million per month in volume. Paragon is a leading source for receivables financing, government contract financing, payroll funding, and purchase order financing. For more information, visit http://www.paragonfinancial.net.