London, UK (PRWEB) January 20, 2014
Nowadays, virtualization is deemed as a game-changer in IT management, operations, operations and infrastructure planning, as all major components, like desktops, storage and entire data centers, and servers, are virtualized. Network function virtualization (NFV) is the latest trend in the industry, meaning the virtualization of the main network components (switchers, routers, dedicated servers, etc.). NFV provides numerous benefits, allowing operators to optimize their infrastructure and also enhance service agility, shorten time-to-market for novel services, etc.
At present, NFV is viewed as a solution set and technical approach that enables different enterprises to optimize their operations in the light of rapidly increasing manpower and hardware costs in tandem with stringent IT budgets.
In-demand research report “Virtualization: Impact on Enterprise Networks and Cloud Infrastructure” elaborated by Mind Commerce Publishing has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Virtualization: Impact on Enterprise Networks and Cloud Infrastructure
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 1,995.00
The cutting-edge research study presents a comprehensive examination of NFV sector, besides thoroughly discussing its importance and relationship to enterprise communications, network equipment and IT management. The report provides valuable data on NFV benefits for enterprises, as well as analyzes the necessity of NFV adoption with the help of total cost of ownership (TCO) working model. The study outlines and scrutinizes the major challenges associated with NFV adoption, delves deeply into the current NFV vendor landscape, benchmarks NFV against SDN, as well as provides an insightful future outlook for the NFV sector.
- Comprehensive product profile for NFV including general overview and valuable details on NFV benefits, data on the possible implications for enterprises and evaluation of the NFV impact on the service provider and operator environment.
- Insightful overview of NFV applications in enterprises (snapshot of the benefits, enterprises landscape analysis, case studies, outlining of the major challenges for NFV adoption in enterprise, etc.).
- Description of the actual NFV vendor landscape.
- Future outlook of the NFV market.
- Benchmarking of SDN against NFV.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Mind Commerce page.