Sterling, VA (PRWEB) February 04, 2014
In a cloud services market insight report released on January 13, 2014, 451 Research highlighted Ostrato’s cloudSM™ cloud orchestration platform. Analyst William Fellows rated key features and market impact in his report, “Ostrato Rolls Up Cloud Service Management onto a Single Platform.”
Ostrato cloudSM simplifies and automates vital processes associated with managing, governing and provisioning cloud services across complex hybrid cloud environments. The single, unified platform combines an easy-to-use online marketplace for users with enterprise-level scalability, security and automated workflow support.
"Ostrato's agentless cloudSM (service management) offers a single pane of glass for governance and integration, operational management and cloud analytics,” said William Fellows, Analyst with 451 Research. "It provides visibility across cloud services – private, public and hybrid – multi-layered financial tracking, a view of application services costs (via a marketplace) and customer usage data.”
With cloudSM, organizations can:
- Speed adoption of cloud environments and simplify provisioning for users.
- Establish IT governance over the cloud by providing a centralized and unified platform to govern, manage and report on usage of all cloud services.
- Maximize the value from their private, public and hybrid cloud deployments through a safe, secure and streamlined service portal that provides a barrier between on-premise systems and services from 3rd party and providers.
- Gain knowledge of and control cloud computing costs with reporting and real-time visibility into enterprise cloud usage.
- Mitigate security and vendor lock-in risks with tools that automate interoperability and data portability processes.
“cloudSM™ is a powerful cloud orchestration solution which provides companies with the management tools and framework needed to rapidly deploy new cloud services and also manage or ingest existing ones to benefit their business,” said Jay Chapel, CEO of Ostrato. “The system provides visibility into cloud expenses by project, user, department, and cloud service provider, and it offers IT and financial managers the ability to measure and control cloud costs.”
You can access and read the complete report at: https://451research.com/report-short?entityId=79856.
About 451 Research:
451 Research, a division of The 451 Group, provides syndicated research, data and advisory services focused on the business of enterprise IT innovation. Over 60 analysts provide critical and timely insight into the competitive dynamics of innovation in emerging technology segments such as cloud computing, datacenter technologies and Internet infrastructure services.
Ostrato’s cloud service manager enables organizations to leverage the power of cloud computing environments, while providing IT a centralized platform to help federate, scale and adopt cloud services while delivering a superior customer experience. Ostrato cloudSM is designed specifically for enterprises that want an integrated approach to governing and managing their heterogeneous cloud services, whether they are public, private or hybrid. The platform provides tools to ensure that the cloud is utilized to the best advantage across multiple groups and instances in terms of cost, performance, features, functionality and geographic location. More information can be found at http://www.ostrato.com.