Over 60 percent of our customers use MetaVis products to help them manage, administer, back up or secure content for Office 365 SharePoint or for a hosted SharePoint solution. We anticipate this to continue as more businesses standardize on Office 365.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) January 21, 2014
MetaVis Technologies, a leader in information management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint and cloud platforms, closed 2013 with record sales and customer adoption of its Office 365 SharePoint administration, backup, migration and content manageability software. In 2013, MetaVis grew sales by more than 100 percent and added over 375 customers with a majority of those customers managing some or all of their content in the cloud using Office 365, SharePoint Online or a hosted SharePoint solution.
“Over the past year, we have seen customer interest and adoption of cloud technologies skyrocket,” said Damon Tompkins, vice president of sales and marketing, MetaVis Technologies. “Customers are developing comprehensive strategies that include getting more from their content in the cloud and on premise. Over 60 percent of our customers use MetaVis products to help them manage, administer, back up or secure content for Office 365 SharePoint or for a hosted SharePoint solution. We anticipate this to continue as more businesses standardize on Office 365 or a hosted SharePoint solution to consolidate their Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or other cloud file sharing services in order to improve governance and efficiently manage and control content as well as ensure that their information assets are accessible and easily searched by users.”
2013 Company highlights:
- Experienced exponential growth for the MetaVis Office 365 Suite as customers began adopting and migrating content to the cloud. MetaVis is now being used by many Fortune 500 customers across the globe as part of their Office 365 implementations.
- Selected by leading cloud hosting providers, AppRiver, fpweb.net and SherWeb as their SharePoint migration solution. MetaVis Migration Suite allows consulting and hosting companies to quickly, easily and securely migrate any SharePoint content to a cloud or hosted SharePoint environment.
- CEO and co-founder, Steven Pogrebivsky named one of CMSWire’s Top Contributors 2013. He is a regular contributor covering topics such as SharePoint, Office 365, and managing and administering content.
2013 Product highlights:
- Released new SharePoint administration and analytic capabilities for Office 365 SharePoint designed to help companies better manage, secure and control their content in the cloud.
- Using one single interface, SharePoint administrators have access to centralized reporting and actionable management to gain valuable insights about their SharePoint farms or Office 365 tenancies for improved decision making and governance.
- Addressed the proliferation of cloud based storage, file share, and sync options by expanding MetaVis platform support to help customers consolidate content from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc., and migrate to Microsoft SkyDrive, Office 365 or on-premise SharePoint environments.
- Launched Informant, software that provides a single administrative interface to help monitor and manage a wide range of content repositories. Detailed reports help business to know their data and automate actions according to predefined compliance and risk management policies.
MetaVis products require zero server-side install and run on a desktop (or virtual server), and connect remotely to a SharePoint environment making them ideal for a cloud environment. The MetaVis portfolio is designed to help companies know their content in order to effectively manage, secure and govern content as well as improve search and user adoption.
For more information on how to manage and administer Office 365 and SharePoint, MetaVis offers helpful webinars, articles and whitepapers discussing SharePoint information architecture, SharePoint migration, backup, security management and administration on our resources page. Download a 14-day product trial today at http://www.metavistech.com.
About MetaVis Technologies, Inc.
MetaVis Technologies, a Microsoft Gold certified ISV, develops software that enables information-driven organizations to know their content. Through our unique solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, Azure, Exchange and SkyDrive, as well as file systems and pervasive cloud-based content repositories, we help take the complexity out of getting the most knowledge from your content. With products designed for migration, administration, architecture, security and backup, MetaVis makes managing and protecting your content easy.
MetaVis Media Contact: