There is simply no event with greater ROI for career professionals and resume writers. CDI takes its commitment to creating world-class events seriously and spares no expense to provide a value-added experience for attendees with their annual Summit.
Melbourne, FL (PRWEB) January 28, 2014
The global association of resume writers and career professionals, Career Directors International (CDI), is leading resume writers and career coaches into deeper engagement, empowerment, and learning for the greatest takeaways possible with their 2014 Global Career Empowerment Summit: SOAR.
CDI’s President, Laura DeCarlo, stated, “The problem with a traditional conference is that it is lecture-driven, which can lead to boredom, disengagement, and lack of takeaways, no matter how valuable the presented content might have been. People learn through hands-on practice, conversation, and consideration – all elements that are part of CDI’s radical learning model. In fact, when we rolled out all the new components in 2013, we were simply thrilled to see the reaction from attendees and how the content and relationships continued to build for them, not just across three days, but throughout the year.”
So what is so different about CDI’s Summit?
It addresses the needs of the diverse learner, takes into consideration the first-time attendee like never before, creates connections for content and people, and switches up the traditional lecture learning model. CDI has launched a system that will turn a day of sessions into an action-oriented strategy plan for attendees to get involved from the day they register, to cement their learning from top-notch industry experts with a truly different learning approach, and to stay connected with their colleagues long after the in-person event ends. “It’s only in that way,” DeCarlo states, “that we transform three days into a life-changing experience.”
The 2014 Summit provides the magic and the science that will get career professionals off the fence, out of frustration, and into new and unexpected levels of success. Whether they are in their first year trying to learn how to fly or a Master ready to go supersonic, they will find the tools with CDI’s Summit. Attendees can expect to do more than show up or dial in. They will be fully engaged, empowered, and enriched so they return to their business or career ready to rule. CDI will deliver:
- Lead-in structured networking session to break the ice and immediately find those individuals who will be their best connections.
- Buddy matching to guide first-time attendees and new members to get the most out of their experience.
- Private online discussion group for registrants which allows the conversation to start immediately and never end with networking before, during, and after the Summit.
- 15 high-energy learning sessions across three days (not breakouts) to give attendees a wealth of relevant and forward-thinking information.
- Hands-on exercises and activities in every session to keep attendees on their toes and to truly cement their learning.
- Closing activities in each session to create takeaways, action plans, and tools for putting new data to work.
- In-depth Q&A sessions at the end of the day to sum up learning and take it to the next level.
- Balanced program that delivers the newest and hottest trends in resume writing, career services, and business-building/business management.
- Time and location to play – the CDI Summit is always ‘right in the middle of the action’ and again delivers with a schedule and location that creates a cost-effective and fun-filled vacation.
CDI's innovative focus continues to deliver programs that are years ahead of the competition so that attendees can be ready for 'what's coming next'.
DeCarlo states, “With CDI’s approach, combined with industry leaders presenting and attending, there is simply no event with greater ROI for career professionals and resume writers. CDI takes its commitment to creating world-class events seriously and spares no expense to provide a value-added experience for attendees with their annual Summit.”
Industry professionals can learn more about CDI's Summit on their website.
About CDI: Career Directors International – http://www.careerdirectors.com
CDI is a global membership-based organization of career coaches, resume writers, and other career professionals who seek to position themselves as industry leaders who make a difference while making an exceptional living. CDI fosters a rich, dynamic, and empowering environment for growth, professional development, career satisfaction, and industry credibility for its members.