Outskirts Press Reveals Top 10 Marketing Tactics for December 2013
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten marketing tactics for December.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) January 21, 2014
These are the marketing products and tactics determined to be most popular by Outskirts Press authors for the month of December 2013, listed below in alphabetical order:
- Amazon Extreme Package: This package includes a Kindle edition, participation in the Amazon Search Inside the Book and Amazon Cover Enhancement.
- Amazon Kindle Submission Service: Creates availability on Amazon’s Kindle ebook reading device. More formats on Amazon means more exposure on Amazon, and the Kindle is heavily promoted by Amazon.
- Amazon Search Inside the Book: Amazon claims that books participating in this program enjoy “significant” sales improvement, on average, over books that do not.
- Barnes & Noble NOOK Submission Service: Millions of books are available on Barnes & Noble’s NOOK. If a book isn’t one of them, it’s missing out on tapping a very important, and growing, market of readers.
- Barnes & Noble See Inside: Barnes & Noble’s answer to Amazon’s “Search Inside the Book” program. Books that participate in this program receive a “See Inside” icon next to the Barnes & Noble cover image, which invites potential customers to electronically “flip” through a small section of the book.
*Boston Review Co-op Ad: This option allows authors to promote a book to the 30,000 intellectual readers of Boston Review for a fraction of what it would cost to do on their own.
- Custom Press Release: Have a professional press release writer compose an original, unique press release, submitted for review/approval, and then distributed to the news wire service.
- Elite E-Book Package: Combine the 3 most popular electronic edition submissions. This package includes formatting and distribution of an Amazon Kindle Edition, an Apple iPad/iPhone Edition, and a Barnes and Noble Nook Edition.
*Foreword Book Award Contest Winning a book award helps separate any book from the rest, especially when it is the coveted “Book of the Year” award, held annually by industry trade magazine, ForeWord.
- Personal Marketing Assistant: Need help developing a book marketing plan? Arranging book signings? Establishing/developing a author platform? Hire a Personal Marketing Assistant today.
Outskirts Press published authors who are interested in any of these (or many other available services) can find further details and ordering information at http://www.outskirtspress.com/marketing.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.