(PRWEB) January 23, 2014
AIMC Berkeley delivers a comprehensive education and training in acupuncture and oriental medicine while preparing students to succeed in practice as primary care practitioners in a variety of integrative settings. The MSOM program consists of 3,263 hours (the equivalent of 184 semester units), which includes over 1,000 hours of clinical internship. Highlights include:
- Curriculum based in traditional Chinese medicine
- Specialized training in Japanese medicine
- Education and training in herbalism, bodywork, integrative medicine, and practice management
- Preparation for California acupuncture licensing and national certification exams
- Clinical internship experience starting in the first term
- Clinical externship options at UC Berkeley Sports Medicine Clinic, San Francisco Homeless Prenatal Program, West Berkeley Family Practice, and more
- Opportunities to study abroad at sister schools in China and Japan
- Respected educators who are experts in their respective fields
- Friendly, collaborative, and supportive community
- Modern facility in a safe and accessible location
- Flexible scheduling
- Financial aid available to those who qualify
The next Prospective Student Info Session is scheduled for Wednesday, February 5 at 6pm.
Discuss the growing profession of acupuncture and integrative medicine at a fun and fast-paced info session and Masters Program Q&A. Join us for a tour of the AIMC Berkeley college and clinic, a visit to our herbal dispensary, an acupuncture toolkit "show and tell," and more. Light refreshments will be served.
AIMC Berkeley MSOM Info Session
Wednesday, February 6 from 6 – 7:30pm in the Library
2550 Shattuck Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704
Click on the following link to RSVP now: http://www.tfaforms.com/304389. Visit us at http://www.aimc.edu for more information. To speak to an Admissions Coordinator, please contact the Admissions Department @ AIMC Berkeley: admissions(at)aimc(dot)edu or 510-666-8248.
We look forward to meeting you!
Do what you love. Make a difference. Take the next step.