As a digital agency, we believe in empowering ecommerce companies with industry-best online marketing strategies, so they can maximize their traffic and revenue.
Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) January 21, 2014
Experience Advertising, Inc., a leading online marketing agency, has released their complimentary guide for ecommerce merchants titled: 30+ E-commerce Strategies to Grow Traffic, Conversions, Sales, and ROI in 2014. Each year, Experience Advertising releases this guide to assist ecommerce companies with their digital marketing, social media, and website conversion rate strategies.
Experience Advertising’s founder and CEO Evan Weber stated, “As a digital agency, we believe in empowering ecommerce companies with industry-best online marketing strategies, so they can maximize their traffic and revenue. Not every company can hire our agency to handle their digital marketing management, so we provide some practical strategies that their in-house team can execute. When they are ready to hire an agency to better handle their online marketing they will remember us. So it’s somewhat of a lead generator for us as well.”
This ecommerce guide provides strategies as it relates to the following areas of digital marketing:
- Sprucing Up the Website
- Email Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO and SEM)
- Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Boosting On-site Conversion Rates
- Customer Interaction
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media Advertising
- Customer Referral Programs
See the entire ecommerce guide here.
Experience Advertising, Inc. manages online marketing and digital strategy in the following areas:
- Affiliate Program Management - in-house, major networks and CPA networks
- Social Media Management - proactive social channel management
- Facebook & Twitter Advertising Management - fan acquisition and revenue generation
- Retargeting ads to web visitors that didn't convert
- Paid Search Engine Management - Adwords and Bing Ads
- Conversion Rate Optimization - on-site multi-variate testing
- Customer Loyalty Programs - customer referral programs, customer loyalty strategies
- Sweepstakes and Contests - designed to building fans, opt-ins, and followers
- Email Newsletter - HTML design, email list monetization
- Webdesign - refurbishing or complete redesigns
- Programming - front end and back end coding
For a complimentary analysis, visit Experience Advertising.