London, UK (PRWEB) January 22, 2014
In 2012, the value of the worldwide market for antimicrobial coating stood at around USD 1.5 billion. The market is poised to register an 11.8% CAGR through 2018, driven considerably by such factors as a rapidly aging population in the developed countries, increasing concern of antibiotic products, and also a number of regulatory pressures put on schools, hospitals and other buildings. Among the major growth restraints one can name the market players’ false claims for selling antimicrobial coatings, the demonstration of functionality and efficacy of silver-based coatings, etc.
With the aim to tap in the burgeoning antimicrobial coatings market and gain a competitive edge over rivals, the leading market players, like PPG, AkzoNobel, Sherwin-Williams and BASF, tend to invest heavily. The emerging Latin American and APAC markets for antimicrobial coatings are also on an upward trend and are considered to have a huge future growth potential. The demand in the developing regions is sustained by companies’ efforts to introduce new products, as well as the establishment of novel R&D facilities. The companies engaged in the global antimicrobial coating industry tend to focus on the development of new formulations with antibacterial and anti-odor properties, which, at the same time, are in compliance with the regulatory environmental standards.
In-demand research report “Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market by Type (Silver, Copper, & Others), Application (Indoor air/HVAC, Medical, Mold remediation, Building & Construction, Food & Beverages, Textiles, & Others) & Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW) – Trends & Forecasts to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market by Type (Silver, Copper, & Others), Application (Indoor air/HVAC, Medical, Mold remediation, Building & Construction, Food & Beverages, Textiles, & Others) & Geography(North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW) – Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
A detailed study of the world market for antimicrobial coatings along with an all-round examination of the major factors supporting the market growth is presented in the topical market research report. The study offers an extensive market assessment by geography, coating type and applications; determines and analyzes the main market threats and opportunities; outlines the key winning imperatives; contains Porter’s five forces analysis, and also sheds light on the historical background and the current scenario of the industry. It delves deeply into the competitive environment of the marketplace, and provides comprehensive profiles of the leading market participants. The study discusses the vital industry issues, covers the prevailing market trends, evaluates the market attractiveness, and includes an extensive future outlook for the world antimicrobial coatings market through 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Expand your knowledge of the current situation in the global antimicrobial market.
- Get abreast of the prevailing industry trends, important industry related issues and the most recent industry developments.
- Gain understanding of the key factors shaping the market.
- Pinpoint the emerging opportunities and learn how to exploit them.
- Determine the major market threats and be prepared to overcome them.
- Identify the most promising market segments and the lucrative geographical markets and elaborate effective business strategies.
- Get a clear idea of the competitive landscape and identify the major competitors or choose prospective business partners.
- Evaluate the market attractiveness.
- Get an understanding of how the world antimicrobial coatings market is set to develop through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.