London, UK (PRWEB) January 22, 2014
The on-going advancements in various diagnostic technologies, constantly rising economic pressures on hospitals, intensifying competition amid the physicians and suppliers, and also rapidly changing consumer demands are the major factors that tend to shift diagnostic testing from commercial labs and hospitals closer to the patient.
At present, the US ranks as the world’s largest market for point-of-care (POC) diagnostics. In 2011, the country accounted for around 42% of the global market. Growth in the national POC diagnostics market is spurred by such factors like sustainable demand for coagulation POC diagnostic products and cardiac markers, as well as by the launches of novel compact/small size products with improved patient comfort and convenience features. Substantial investments in the R&D activities related to the US POC diagnostic testing industry are anticipated to propel the industry growth in the near future. Helena Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Mackay Life Sciences, Eiken Chemical, Sysmex, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Takara Bio, Hologic/Gen-Probe, Kyowa Medex and Abbott are only few of the best performing companies engaged in the POC diagnostic testing industry in the US.
New research report “US Point-of-Care Diagnostic Testing Market 2014” worked out by Venture Planning Group (VPG) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: US Point-of-Care Diagnostic Testing Market 2014
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 16,500.00
An all-encompassing granular analysis of the POC diagnostic testing market in the US along with cutting-edge data on the industry performance is at hand in the new topical report. The research study covers the 10 main market segments in detail, characterizes the regulatory environment, offers a snapshot of the technological and market trends, identifies and discusses the emerging market opportunities and challenges. It dissects the competitive landscape, reviews the market dynamics, sheds light on the current situation in the market and uncovers the important industry estimates and values, presents a summary of the current and emerging products, grants valuable strategic recommendations. Additionally, the report contains an insightful future outlook for the US POC diagnostic testing market including detailed five-year forecasts of the reagent sales and test volumes for 300 different procedures.
Reasons to Buy:
- Receive access to the cutting-edge information on the US POC diagnostic testing industry performance.
- Get profound insights into the current market landscape.
- Get abreast of the most recent and important industry trends.
- Understand the competitive scenario and the factors influencing it.
- Obtain a holistic view of the main market segments performance.
- Get a clear idea of the existing and emerging products.
- Determine the major forces spurring the market growth.
- Gain deep understanding of the key emerging opportunities and learn how to overcome the market barriers.
- Get access to valuable strategic recommendations and design the effective market-entry or business-expansion strategies.
- Understand how the US POC diagnostic testing industry is poised to develop through 2018.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at VPG page.