Alpharetta, GA (PRWEB) January 23, 2014
The Medical Management Institute (MMI) is excited to offer all medical coders, billers, managers, and auditors their online Anatomy & Terminology course is free with the purchase of any certification training program. This offer is only valid this week, January 20-24th, 2014.
Anatomy & Terminology Course Highlights:
- Worth 12 AAPC & ARHCP Approved CEUs
- Normally priced at $449
- Completely Online & Self-Paced
- Great Prep for ICD-10
- Pre-requisite for any coding or billing training
How Do I Enroll? --
Enroll online or over the phone this week (January 20-24th) in any certification program, and the Anatomy & Terminology course will be included free of charge.
- RMC- Registered Medical Coder Training
- CPC®- Certified Medical Coder Training
- RMB- Registered Medical Biller Training
- RMM- Registered Medical Manager Training
- RMA- Registered Medical Auditor Training
ICD-10 Training --
Medical Coder- ICD-10 Training
Medical Manager- ICD-10 Training
Medical Provider- ICD-10 Training
Clinical Staff- ICD-10 Training
Medical Biller- ICD-10 Training
The Medical Management Institute (MMI) is authorized under the Nonpublic Postsecondary Educational Institutions Act of 1990. With over 25 years experience and an alumni base of nearly 250,000 students, the Institute is confident our classes will provide the information you need.
For more information on MMI, visit http://www.mmiclasses.com or call 866-892-2765.