Love in a Flash: Aspen Celebrates 2/14 in Style with Special Valentine's Day Deals Up to 50% Savings
Lodging for $214/night & Three-Day Lift Passes for $214
Aspen, CO (PRWEB) January 28, 2014
Aspen is already the quintessential destination for couples, and a group of local hotels is making a romantic mountain getaway even more accessible with rates starting at $214, perfect for an early Valentine’s Day getaway. In addition, guests can purchase a three-day lift ticket for use at Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk and Snowmass—for just $214 per person. The lodging offer represents savings up to 50 percent off published rates, and the lift ticket offer represents a savings of more than 50 percent off the in-resort price of a three-day ticket, and is available for guests arriving Feb. 8-11 and checking out by Feb. 14.
This February flash sale offers rates starting at $214 based on a three-night stay at the following Aspen hotels:
- Hotel Aspen offers four-star amenities such as a sophisticated pool and hot tub area, daily après-ski events, complimentary breakfast and the stunning Great Room with views of Aspen Mountain. Guestrooms are styled with hardwood floors, contemporary furniture, lighting, down duvets and a new modern palate. (110 W. Main St.)
- Molly Gibson Lodge – Small and intimate, the Molly Gibson Lodge offers a variety of room styles featuring wood-burning fireplaces and in-room Jacuzzis, as well as a daily complimentary European breakfast. In addition, the hotel features Molly's Bar, two outdoor Jacuzzis and a heated pool. (101 W. Main St.)
- Limelight Lodge – This 126-room pet friendly hotel is Aspen’s classic ski lodge, made new, with value-added amenities including complimentary airport transfers, continental breakfast, kitchenettes in rooms, a pizza-and-salad restaurant, expansive windows and balconies, and a hip outdoor pool and two hot tubs. (355 S. Monarch St., next to Wagner Park, http://www.limelighthotel.com)
- Aspen Meadows – Designed by renowned Bauhaus architect Herbert Bayer in 1950, Aspen Meadows is a 98-room, all-suite resort located in Aspen’s residential West End featuring two restaurants, a bar and lounge, and health club. (845 Meadows Rd.)
- Sky Hotel – Situated at the base of Aspen Mountain, the Sky Hotel offers ski-in access and a location that’s second-to-none. In addition to its ultra-hip decor, the Sky Hotel features amenities including daily complimentary "altitude adjustment" wine hour, on-site ski rentals and storage, concierge, room service, and 39 Degrees, a popular après ski spot and night-time lounge. (709 E. Durant Ave.)
Call 888.649.5982 to book this exclusive offer. Special offers are subject to availability and must be booked by Feb. 7, 2014. For additional information and offer details, visit Stay Aspen Snowmass.
For media information and images, visit http://www.aspenchamber.org/media and contact Promo Communications at 970.925.8480 or:
Maureen Poschman • maureen(at)promocommunications(dot)com
Melissa Wisenbaker • melissa(at)promocommunications(dot)com
Zoe Brown • zoe(at)promocommunications(dot)com
For visitor information, visit http://www.aspenchamber.org, or call 1.888.290.1324 or 970.925.1940.
Connect with Aspen on Facebook, Twitter (@AspenCO), YouTube and the blog.