Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) January 23, 2014
Among the highlights of 2013 are:
- Doubling the Chequed.com enterprise client base
- Completion of over three million pre-employment assessments and online reference checks using Chequed.com's Predictive Talent Selection(TM) software.
- Release of the Chequed.com Version 5 platform, including fully integrated assessment, structured interviewing and sourcing modules, and its flagship online reference checking technology.
- Continued global expansion of product availability. Countries now served by Chequed.com include Canada, China, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and, the United Kingdom.
- New strategic partnerships, including Oracle/Taleo, Newton Software, Inc., and, RocketFuel Consulting, a leading South Africa based HR organizational development firm.
- Close of a $1.75m Series A funding round lead by Cayuga Venture Fund, and followed by existing investors, Rand Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: RAND).
- An enterprise customer base renewal rate of 97%
- A last place finish in the Saratoga Regatta for the Chequed.com crew team (more of a low light actually).
"We are pleased with a strong growth in our client base, expanded global footprint and especially our excellent renewal rate in 2013," said Greg Moran, President and CEO of Chequed.com. "We look forward to continued growth and market adoption in 2014."
"Since our initial investment 2 years ago we have seen the Chequed.com team both continue to develop their world class software and increase the breadth of markets and deployment into both large and small customers. The business is rapidly growing and demonstrating that its' software is a leader in the assessment and online reference checking segments of the fast growing human resource technology market," said Dan Penberthy, Managing Director of Rand Capital Corporation. Rand Capital Corporation is one of the lead venture capital firms backing Chequed.com, Inc.
About Chequed.com, Inc.
Chequed.com has one goal, No Bad Hires. Ever. It's cloud based Predictive Talent Selection(TM) platform is used by some of the world's leading brands including SUBWAY(R) Restaurants, The Walt Disney Company, Hallmark, Aspen Dental and many others.
Chequed.com's modules include:
- ChequedFit(TM), pre-employment testing and early stage candidate filtering
- ChequedInterview(TM), structured, behavioral and scorable interview guide built for the hiring manager
- ChequedReference(TM), predictive online reference checking technology that drives both efficiency and quality in the employee selection and reference checking process.
- ChequedSourcing(TM), delivers a first-of-its-kind recruitment branding experience to the best source of passive talent available, references of your current candidates.