BELLEVUE, Wash. (PRWEB) January 24, 2014
Sunny Singh, founder and CEO of Edifecs Inc., has been selected as a recipient of Seattle Business magazine’s 2014 Executive Excellence Award for exceptional leadership in the company’s mission to tackle healthcare’s biggest challenges with passion and perseverance. The CEO of the Year award was presented to Singh and other Washington state leaders at the magazine’s annual Executive Excellence Award Gala in Seattle last night. Edifecs is a healthcare solutions provider specializing in healthcare information management and compliance technology to improve operational performance.
The award honors and celebrates the strong and inspirational leaders at companies and in communities that have played vital roles in the success of Washington state businesses and organizations. Singh was recognized for his success as an entrepreneur in the ever-changing and challenging healthcare industry. He has grown Edifecs from a tiny startup to one of the fastest-growing healthcare technology companies in the United States, maintaining year-to-year profitability as a self-funded, employee-owned company.
As U.S. healthcare expenditures have reached an all-time high, Edifecs has enabled healthcare organizations—including payers, providers, and other business partners—to better manage the information they exchange and automate manual business processes such as enrollment, claims and payment. Utilizing Edifecs technology solutions, organizations are slashing administrative and medical costs, while achieving regulatory compliance with government mandates.
“I am honored and humbled to accept Seattle Business magazine’s Executive Excellence Award and to lead an organization focused on bringing administrative efficiency to the healthcare industry,” said Sunny Singh, CEO of Edifecs. “The success this company has achieved is a direct result of the committed and like-minded individuals who walk through Edifecs’ doors every day. I am privileged to work alongside them, and with our customers, who are helping modernize our nation’s healthcare industry.”
Edifecs has received other notable awards in 2013 for its rapid growth and corporate culture, including:
- Glassdoor’s ranking of the Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in 2014. Edifecs’ first appearance on the list. (December 2013)
- Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500 list, which recognizes the fastest-growing North American companies based on five-year revenue totals. Edifecs ranked 318th on this year’s list, the fourth consecutive time it has appeared. (November 2013)
- Inc. magazine’s Hire Power Award honors private businesses that have generated significant job growth nationwide between January 1, 2012 and June 30, 2013. Edifecs placed fourth among the private business job creators within the state of Washington in its second time on the list. (November 2013)
- Modern Healthcare’s list of “Healthcare’s Hottest” 40 fastest-growing healthcare organizations nationwide, recognized Edifecs based on its six-year revenue growth. Edifecs ranked 22nd on this year’s list, the second time the company has been selected. (October 2013)
- Seattle Business Magazine’s Washington Green 50, which honored Edifecs for its corporate sustainability programs and its contribution to helping the healthcare industry reduce its reliance on paper. (October 2013)
- Modern Healthcare’s list of the Best Workplaces in Healthcare. This was Edifecs’ first time on the list, and the company ranked 82nd. (August 2013)
- Puget Sound Business Journal’s list of the Best Workplaces in Washington State. This was the third consecutive year the company appeared on the list. (August 2013)
About Edifecs Inc.
An industry leader since 1996, Edifecs provides healthcare software solutions that improve operational performance by streamlining the exchange of information among health plans, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations, while enabling compliance with current mandates such as HIPAA, Operating Rules and ICD-10. Today, more than 250 healthcare customers use Edifecs technology to unify transactions from disparate information channel sources and input mechanisms, while automating manual business processes such as enrollment, claims and payments management. Edifecs is headquartered in Bellevue, WA. For more information, please visit http://www.edifecs.com.