(PRWEB) January 25, 2014
Wurlie is the web's most popular short URL script, offering a robust and scalable white label solution for companies running short URL websites.
Initially released in 2010 by CEO Adam Wilson, Wurlie has established itself as the most popular url shortening script available today, boasting over 600 websites which use the software. A few of the features available for the url shortening script include; a secure and easy to use admin area, full short URL statistics, user accounts, social network integration and extendable plugins.
This month Wurlie is proud to announce it's latest release v3.2 as well as a brand new Pay Per View (PPV) plugin. The Pay Per View plugin enables owners of Wurlie to offer their users payment for each visit they receive on their URLs, in turn boosting advertising revenue on their site. The features are as follows:
- Increase revenue by showing more adverts to website users.
- Keep users coming back to use the site by to create urls and earn money.
- Live data, each url view is counted immediately.
- Users see a breakdown of any successful clicks.
- Only daily unique IPs are counted. Stop cheaters.
- Set rates by country and based on interstitial or banner ads.
- Users can request an outpayment once their earnings are above a certain level. (configurable via the admin area)
- Admin area page showing detailed click throughs.
- Admin area page showing aggregated earnings for each user.
- Admin area page to manage outpayments.
- Written in PHP with the full source code supplied for easy customisation.
Wurlie CEO Adam Wilson said, "The latest plugin has been built as a result of demand from the Wurlie community. It pushes the script to a new audience of website owners which don't just want to offer a short URL service, but also to make money from their site. For a lot of a Wurlie owners this will push their website to the next level."