We are excited to be ushering in the Chinese New Year with our firecracker Dragon Deals Day.
(PRWEB UK) 24 January 2014
Chinese New Year 2014 begins on Friday 31st January – to celebrate in unforgettable style, The Jewellery Channel (TJC) is pulling out all the stops with their fabulous Dragon Deals bonanza.
Starting at 6am on Friday 31st January, this spectacular all-day event will feature 1 Dragon Deal every hour, giving shoppers the chance to get their hands on a wealth of outstanding jewellery for up to 70% off.
Just some of the must-have jewellery and accessory items on offer during Dragon Deals Day include:
- Gorgeous 15 carat enhanced purple jade circle earrings in sterling silver – normally retails for £19.99; Dragon Deal price £7.99.
- Eye-catching Venetian Mask multi-colour Austrian crystal bangle in stainless steel –normally retails for £9.99; Dragon Deal price £2.99.
- Magnificent 6.75 carat Boi Ploi black spinel and white topaz platinum plated necklace – normally retails for £19.99; Dragon Deal price £9.99.
- Beautiful Kaleidoscope necklace (size 22) in ion plated stainless steel – normally retails for £9.99; Dragon Deal price £2.99.
- Lovely Royal Bali Collection lavender cotton batik print bag – normally retails for £7.99; Dragon Deal price £3.99.
With such tantalising discount deals available at TJC next Friday, the Year of The Wood Horse is set to kick off with a sparkling bang.
On top of this, TJC will be running their famous Under £10 Day which they host every Friday, with quality items up for grabs at a total steal.
The Jewellery Channel has gained a leading reputation for delivering outstanding value for money. In addition to regularly running unmissable discount offers, their Price Promise guarantees shoppers the lowest prices on the planet, cause if a person finds the same item for cheaper at a different supplier, TJC will gladly match it.
Not stopping there, TJC do everything possible to ensure their jewellery is refreshingly affordable compared to the High Street by dealing direct with manufacturers and designers as well as having their own team of expert artisans – this means that they cut out the usual Middlemen so that the savings can be passed on to their customers.
Managing Director of The Jewellery Channel, Colin Wagstaffe, commented on their upcoming promotion: “We are excited to be ushering in the Chinese New Year with our firecracker Dragon Deals Day – our collection of items have been carefully selected for their quality and exquisite craftsmanship, while their price tags will be equally dazzling so that everyone, no matter what their budget, will be able to celebrate by treating themselves or their loved ones with something extra special.”