Premier event for information about the FAA’s role and the future direction of commercial space transportation.
Columbia, MD (PRWEB) January 24, 2014
For the latest information and dialogue on U.S. commercial launch activities, commercial human spaceflight, commercial crew, and commercial spaceports, register for the 17th Annual FAA Commercial Space Transportation Conference in Washington, DC. The conference is set to take place on February 6th and 7th and includes the opportunity to meet and network with key federal officials from DOT, NASA, and DOD, industry leaders, space entrepreneurs, international space partners, legislators, astronauts, educators, and space enthusiasts.
Featured speakers include Members of Congress and Congressional Staff, key officials from the FAA and NASA, and other space transportation experts, including the following high-level speakers:
- The Honorable Steven M. Palazzo (United States House of Representatives)
- The Honorable Michael G. Whitaker (Deputy Administrator, Federal Aviation Administration)
- The Honorable Edward L. Bolton Jr. (FAA Associate Administrator for NextGen)
- Mr. William H. Gerstenmaier (NASA Associate Administrator Human Exploration and Operations)
- Mr. Richard DalBello (Assistant Director, Space and Aeronautics, Office of Science and Technology Policy)
- Mr. Brad Botwin (Director, Industrial Studies, Department of Commerce)
- Dr. Melchor J. Antunano, MD, MS (Director, Civil Aerospace Medical Institute)
- Mr. L. K. Kubendran (Program Executive, NASA Flight Opportunities Program)
- Mr. Ron Young, Program Manager (NASA Flight Opportunities Program)
- Professor Franz von der Dunk (International Space Law Expert, University of Nebraska)
The 17th Annual Commercial Space Transportation Conference will also provide interactive panels on timely commercial space topics led by senior experts in their fields. Panel topics include:
- Congressional Staff Perspective
- Commercial Crew and Cargo
- Space Launch and Operations Safety
- Safety Standards for Commercial Human Space Flight
- International Spaceport Development and Readiness
- and a discussion with the Commercial Space Transportation Advisory Committee.
In addition, this conference will provide ample time to network with the many space industry, government, and political attendees over two days. You will not want to miss this premier event for information about the FAA’s role and the future direction of commercial space transportation. Registration is still open for this February 5-6 conference and will be held at National Housing Center, 1201 15th Street NW, Washington, DC 20005.
*Featured Speakers and Panelists subject to change. For the most current listing, please visit http://www.regonline.com/faacstc2014.
More about ASBA ---- American Small Business Alliance, Inc. (ASBA) is a leading service-disabled veteran owned event planning and management organization that is built upon the premise of providing superior customer service to an array of diversified clients worldwide. With over twenty years of experience, ASBA specializes in planning and administrating events such as trade shows, networking events, diversity enhancement forums as well as large and small conferences. For more information, visit http://www.asballiance.com.