Their stories are ones of dynamism, decisiveness, and determination.
New York, NY (PRWEB) January 26, 2014
Direct Marketing News today announced the honorees of its 2014 Marketing Hall of Femme.
This group of exceptional female marketing chiefs stands out not only for the success of their marketing strategies, but also for their outstanding leadership. Their methods have improved marketing performance and have yielded measureable results—from revenue growth to increases in customer engagement. Their leadership inspires colleagues to achieve greatness; their stories are ones of dynamism, decisiveness, and determination.
“The successes of the Direct Marketing News 2014 Marketing Hall of Femme honorees are truly inspirational,” said Editor-in-Chief Ginger Conlon. “It’s our honor to highlight the achievements of such an accomplished group of marketing leaders.”
Direct Marketing News will celebrate this award of distinction on Friday, March 21 in New York City at a festive awards ceremony set amid a half day of education and inspiration. The day will feature a keynote presentation and panel discussion on how to succeed as a chief marketer and on marketing leadership, as well as the awards ceremony and brunch.
The 2014 Marketing Hall of Femme honorees are…
- Frances Allen, EVP, Chief Brand Officer, Denny’s Corp.
- Amy Bohutinsky, CMO, Zillow
- Kathy Button Bell, VP, CMO, Emerson Electric
- Leilani M. Brown, CMO, Starr Companies
- Susan Cohig, SVP of Integrated Marketing, National Hockey League
- Dorothy Dowling, SVP, Marketing & Sales, Best Western International
- Peggy Dyer, CMO, American Red Cross
- Jamie Haenggi, Chief Marketing & Customer Experience Officer, Protection 1
- Teri Llach, CMO, Blackhawk Network
- Kristin Lynch, CMO and VP, Brand Marketing, World Kitchen
- Nagisa Manabe, Chief Marketing & Sales Officer, USPS
- Stephanie Marchesi, CMO and Senior Partner, FleishmanHillard
- Tricia Melton, SVP of Entertainment Marketing, TBS, TNT and Turner Classic Movies,
- Trish Mueller, SVP & CMO, The Home Depot
- Karen Quintos, SVP & CMO, Dell Inc.
- Mary Novak-Beatty, VP of Marketing and Call Center Sales, Mayflower Tours
- Sheena Oliver, VP, Marketing, Oticon Inc.
- Ann Sung Ruckstuhl, SVP & CMO, LiveOps
For more information, contact Ginger Conlon at ginger (dot) conlon (at) dmnews.com.
For sponsorship information, contact Greg Zalka at greg (dot) zalka (at) dmnews.com or 646-638-6027
About Direct Marketing News
Direct Marketing News is the go-to resource for marketers seeking to keep on top of the latest industry news, hottest strategies across multiple channels, and best tactics to propel marketing ROI. DMN’s audience is an audited based of more than 150,000 senior marketing professionals.