London, UK (PRWEB) January 24, 2014
At present, monoclonal antibody agents are successfully being used in the treatment of many serious diseases, such as cancers and tumours. During 2009-2012, the size of the monoclonal antibody agents market registered a 13% CAGR, which is far higher than the total growth pace recorded by the global biopharmaceuticals market during the same time period. The worldwide monoclonal antibody market is poised to increase by over 12% during 2013-2017, driven by the burgeoning demand in the market, the launch of monoclonal antibody generic drugs, as well as approvals of novel products and indications. In 2017, the global monoclonal antibody market size is likely to reach USD 141 billion. The dominant shares of the global market are held by the American and European enterprises.
The Chinese monoclonal antibody sector posed a 44.6% CAGR during 2010-2012. In 2012, the country accounted for around 9.5% of the world monoclonal antibody market. The domestic monoclonal antibody sector is anticipated to grow by nearly 35% between 2013 and 2017, driven by the ongoing economic development, expanded medical insurance reimbursement’s scope, and also lower prices as a result of intensifying competition. China is likely to account for a market share of 21.5% of the overall monoclonal antibody market by 2017.
Comprehensive research study “Global and China Monoclonal Antibody Industry Report, 2013-2017” elaborated by ResearchInChina has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global and China Monoclonal Antibody Industry Report, 2013-2017
Published: December, 2013
Price: US$ 2,500.00
A comprehensive summary of the global monoclonal antibody market performance, as well as an in-depth analysis of the Chinese monoclonal antibody market are provided in the topical research study. The report uncovers important estimates of the global and national industries; sheds light on the historical industry evolution, describes the actual market scenario in detail as well as discloses historical and current industry values. The study delves deep into the competitive environment, offers detailed profiles of the major global and Chinese enterprises involved in the monoclonal antibody universe, and also compares the performance of the foreign and China’s companies. In addition, the future growth prospects of the global and Chinese monoclonal antibody industry are discussed in the study, and industry forecasts are available as well.
- Insightful overview of the global monoclonal antibody marketplace, including valuable data on the industry’s status quo, size and value, as well as an in-depth review of the competitive scenario and a summary of the R&D trends.
- Comprehensive analysis of the Chinese monoclonal antibody sector, encompassing important information on the current scenario, competition pattern and prevailing trends.
- In-depth examination of the main segments of the national market.
- Industry estimates (historical, actual and forecast).
- Profiles of the key foreign and Chinese enterprises engaged in the monoclonal antibody industry.
- Insights into the historical background of the domestic market, and detailed description of the actual market state.
- Future forecasts of the global and Chinese monoclonal antibody industry through 2017.
More topical studies by the publisher can be found at ResearchInChina page.