Our partnership with Gensuite offers excellent and practical interpretive material, written by consultants out 'in the field.'
North Vancouver, B.C., Canada (PRWEB) January 28, 2014
Specialty Technical Publishers, premier North American publisher of audit, compliance and risk solutions, today announced the expansion of their partnership with Gensuite to deliver more than 30 country-specific global EHS protocols already used by over 60 multinational corporations worldwide.
Both the U.S. and International EHS Protocols are used by Corporate EHS Attorneys and Risk Managers, EHS Directors and Auditors across many industry sectors, and consulting companies. With new EHS regulations around the world increasing compliance and disclosure obligations for businesses, the time and resources required to understand and comply with these complex regulatory requirements across national or state/provincial borders has a growing impact on businesses’ financial performance.
Download the brochure.
The Gensuite Platform offers:
- Web-based Solutions-as-a-Service, requiring no customer-side hardware/software installation or hosting.
- Protocols which are tested and proven globally by the entire Gensuite community.
- A shared solution representing synergistic, best practice programs.
- Innovative Solutions-as-a-Service model that overcomes off-the-shelf applications.
- Continuous evolution and upgrades.
- Rapid response through dedicated support team and rich domain experts.
- Intelligently integrated global and U.S. EHS audit content.
- Flexibility in module selection and customizable configuration options.
- Company-customized EHS content.
- Easily recordable audit results, sort findings.
- Auditors the ability to rapidly collect, share, export audit findings in one document and generate “at-a-glance” corrective action reports.
STP EHS Audit Protocols provide:
- Evidence of due diligence to mitigate risk.
- Help in avoiding regulatory citations and fines.
- Applicability Tables for both U.S. and International jurisdictions that apply to a specific business operation or practice.
- Pre-audit Preparation documents for review prior to conducting the audit which saves time and ensures thorough evaluations.
- Guide Notes for the Auditor to expedite the audit and assessment process and lead them to compliance.
According to Steve Britten, Acting-President, Specialty Technical Publishers:
“Our partnership with Gensuite offers excellent and practical interpretive material, written by consultants out “in the field” and delivered in the highly regarded Gensuite system. This is the ideal combination for any corporation needing both U.S. domestic and/or international compliance and audit guidance.”
R, Makund, Founder and CEO of Gensuite adds:
“By integrating AECOM’s global and STP's U.S. EHS Audit protocols with Gensuite’s Power Audit Tool, we provide our subscribers with a ready-to-launch compliance auditing solution, that ties in seamlessly with the rest of the Gensuite solution; and that extends into our Mobile-enabled platform and auditor solutions.”
Download the brochure.
Contact Lorraine O'Donovan, Marketing, lorraineo(at)stpub(dot)com for more information.
Specialty Technical Publishers produces technical resource guides covering environmental, health & safety, transportation, accounting, business practices, standards and law, offering comprehensive guidance on key compliance and regulatory issues. STP is a division of Glacier Media Inc., a Canadian information communications company that provides primary and essential information in print, electronic and online media.
Gensuite® is a combination of innovative technology and services providing leading-edge, proven Web applications and implementation strategies to drive EHS compliance and performance excellence. Gensuite consists of 65+ applications used by 200K+ users world-wide, with turnkey support from the EHS-savvy team at Gensuite LLC. If you are looking for best-in-class, scalable, hosted-access digital EHS compliance, we invite you to join our Gensuite Subscribers Community, a peer group of companies that have deployed Gensuite’s digital solutions.