Last year was a tremendous year for us and we are grateful to our customers and our passionate staff, who made it possible to carry out such ambitious goals
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) January 27, 2014
Bellefield Systems, LLC, the leader in mobile time entry for firms of all sizes, announced today that the 2013 fiscal year marked the third consecutive year of triple-digit growth, averaging 300%. Bellefield achieved this milestone by doubling its client base in the last year.
“The steady growth of Bellefield demonstrates our commitment to providing the best mobile time entry solution for firms all sizes. We have worked really hard to understand how attorneys work and make sure we build apps they want to use and at the same time, have a direct impact to the firm's bottom line,” said Bellefield President, Gaby Isturiz. Isturiz continued, “Last year was a tremendous year for us and we are grateful to our customers and our passionate staff, who made it possible to carry out such ambitious goals. This is just the start for Bellefield, as we will continue to bring newer and better products and services to our customers in 2014.”
2013 proved to be an exciting year:
● Flagship product, iTimekeep, was ranked the #1 Most Used Mobile Time Entry App in Legal, according to the 2013 ILTA Technology Survey.
● Bellefield released iTimeKeep Desktop, making it easier for attorneys to enter their time anywhere, any way and at any time.
● The company launched a new website at http://www.bellefield.com, which includes rich content at intersection of legal and tech.
● Company founders began blogging about legal technology, innovation, mobility and attorney practice management on the official Bellefield Blog (blog.bellefield.com/blog).
● Bellefield expanded its reach through increasing the number of integrations with Time & Billing Systems, including: ProVantage®, LawBase®, LSS®, Equinox® and more.
● Bellefield and iTimeKeep were featured in the ABA Law Practice Magazine, Biz Journals, Attorney at Work, The Cyber Advocate, Attorney JD and other legal publications.
During 2013, Bellefield Systems proudly welcomed new clients such as: Miles & Stockbridge, Jackson Kelly, Akerman Senterfitt, Dinsmore & Scholl, Jenner & Block, Sterne Kessler, FaegreBD, Whyte Hirschboeck, Ahlers Cooney, Murphy Pearson, Gordon Arata, Wolf Greenfeld, Hughes Hubbard & Reed, Kane Russell, Reminger, Hunter McClain, Wiggin and Dana, Robinson & Cole LLP, Robins Kaplan, and many more.
About Bellefield Systems, LLC
Bellefield is committed to helping lawyers improve their work lives by developing innovative and intuitive applications that solve real-world challenges. Bellefield does this by identifying a problem, evaluating it from many different perspectives, and working tirelessly to create the best possible solution. Bellefield’s flagship product iTimeKeep ranks #1 as the most adopted Mobile Time Entry solution for attorneys. Founded by software veterans Gabriela Isturiz, Daniel Garcia, and John Kuntz, Bellefield is an independent, privately held company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Learn more at http://www.bellefield.com.
iTimeKeep is a game-changing mobile application that simplifies contemporaneous time entry while eliminating the burdens of complicated and invasive time capture applications. Upon hearing the frustrations of attorneys required to use technology that is counterintuitive to the way they work, Bellefield developed iTimeKeep to give them the ability to easily get the job done anytime and everywhere, increasing adoption and improving internal operations. iTimeKeep was recently ranked by ILTA as the most adopted Mobile Time Entry solution for attorneys. iTimeKeep seamlessly integrates with leading financial systems including Elite®, Aderant®, LexisNexis® Juris®, ProLaw®, Rippe & Kingston, and many others. Learn more at http://www.itimekeep.com.
# # #