"MSHW is the only practice in New York that offers couples access to a medical and wellness team with a focus on improving sexual health."
New York, NY (PRWEB) January 26, 2014
According to the Journal of Sexual medicine, 16% of couples face constant sexual dysfunction in their relationship. Studies show that sexual issues facing couples are more effectively overcome when treating the couple rather than the individual. Dr. Jed Kaminetsky, a renown Manhattan-based Urologist, formed the Manhattan Sexual Health and Wellness (MSHW) to provide critical integrative care to both men and women. Utilizing the expertise of varying specialties, including urology, gynecology, diet, sex therapy and cosmetic enhancement, MSHW provides a holistic approach to achieving and maintaining sexual health and wellness.
Using the most advanced medical approaches, MSHW considers all aspects of sexual health and wellness inclusively to obtain maximum results. “I’ve brought together our `Super-Team’ of healthcare professionals to provide ultimate care for some of the most sensitive issues for men and women as individuals and as couple,” states Kaminetsky. “Working as a collaborative team, we can draw from our expertise and develop the best possible solutions for our patients.”
MSHW is the only practice in New York that offers couples access to a medical and wellness team with a focus on improving sexual health. The team includes:
- Dr. Jed Kaminetsky: urologist with expertise in male and female sexual dysfunction and testosterone replacement therapy.
- Dr. Marianne Sommerville: gynecologist with a special interest in female sexual health, particularly during menopause
- Dr. Ursula Ofman: clinical psychologist trained in sex therapy and relationship enhancement, with an expertise of working with the particular issues of gay and lesbian couples (and individuals)
- Dr. Mark Epstein: an aesthetic physician specializing in non-invasive, cosmetic treatments that restore youthful appearance and mitigate signs of aging, for men.
- Jaimie Uva: a clinical nutritionist to identify solutions for weight control that will increase sex drive and sexuality
The balance of career and family and lifestyle is more difficult today than ever before. MSHW patients benefit from the expertise and solutions provided to create an all-around healthier mind and body for an improved sexual lifestyle. MSHW’s office is located at 215 Lexington Avenue in New York City. Phone: 212-252-9100.