Pharmaceutical industry ‘change agents’ will come together to discover better ways to drive their companies forward and integrate new technologies and communication opportunities with traditional tactics.
PRINCETON, N.J. (PRWEB) January 28, 2014
ExL Pharma and Hale Advisors are co-producing the Pharmaceutical Organizational Readiness Summit on March 3, 2014 from 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal in Princeton, N.J.
New technologies, competing priorities and shrinking budgets all factor into the pharmaceutical industry’s need for clarity around how to stay current, innovative and compliant, while still driving sales. The Summit will explore ways to help attendees evolve and shape their organizations in this changing and challenging environment. Topics will cover industry best practices, insights on how to drive innovation and impactful ways to deliver results within organizations.
The event is designed for executives responsible for multi-channel marketing, digital marketing, brand/product management, regulatory affairs, legal counsel, communications and compliance.
“We are excited to bring ‘change agents’ together to discover better ways to drive their companies forward and integrate new technologies and communication opportunities with traditional tactics,” Zoe Dunn, principal at Hale Advisors and event emcee, states. “The event promises to be a dynamic and interactive educational experience, providing practical and applicable tools for everyone in attendance to take back to their companies and implement.”
Sessions offered at the Summit:
- Define a Center of Excellence and Determine the Impact It Has on Your Organization; Zoe Dunn, Hale Advisors.
- Examine the Factors Impacting the Need for a Center of Excellence and Key Performance Indicators; Craig DeLarge, Merck.
- Determine the Value a Center of Excellence has on Your Organization; panel moderated by John Viera, Daiichi Sankyo.
- Establish Team Best Practices and Define Success for a Centralized Service; Debbie Botwick, Pfizer.
- Can Commercial and Compliance See Eye to Eye?; moderated by Ilyssa Levins, Center for Communication Compliance, with panelists Peter Dannenfelser, Janssen; Philomena McArthur, Johnson & Johnson; and Jennifer De Camara, Johnson & Johnson.
- Drive Innovation through Knowledge Management; Beth Bengtson, Hale Advisors.
The cost for industry employees to attend the Summit is $495, with a vendor rate of $995. For more information or to register, visit http://www.exlpharma.com/ORSummit or call 866-207-6528.
About Hale Advisors
Hale Advisors serves as a trusted advisor to its healthcare and pharmaceutical clients by acting as their ‘third hand’ to provide strategic and tactical support to help them achieve marketing excellence. The company’s services include guidelines development, educational design, organizational readiness, marketing valuation and support. Through these services, Hale Advisors provides its clients unbiased analysis of marketing channels, more bandwidth to meet their goals, industry insights to drive organizational change and a sounding board to validate assumptions. For more information, visit http://www.haleadvisors.com or follow @haleadvice.
About EXL Pharma
ExL Pharma, a division of ExL Events, Inc., is an industry leader in developing innovative, educational pharmaceutical conferences that serve the healthcare community and allied professionals. Behind its diverse conference portfolio, ExL Pharma’s experienced team conducts extensive market research and targeted outreach. The results translate into innovative, high-quality conference events designed to exceed the dynamic informational needs of the healthcare community. For more information, visit http://www.exlpharma.com or follow @ExLPharma.