West Middlesex, PA (PRWEB) January 26, 2014
Leading dealer management system (DMS) provider Autosoft, Inc. (http://www.autosoftyoudrive.com) announced today that it has launched a new branding initiative which reflects the core of the company’s strategic growth plan and sets the stage for the future with a more flexible and robust flagship technology, Autosoft FLEX Solutions™.
At the National Automobile Dealers Association convention in New Orleans Autosoft announced several other investments reconfirming the company’s enduring value to the automotive retail industry. Visit Autosoft at NADA at Booth #3318.
“2013 was a rebuilding year for the company where we focused on making investments into the company, our products and our personnel,” says Autosoft’s President and CEO Bryce Veon. “Each of these components is integral to setting the course for our new direction and, most importantly, what makes us different than other DMS providers in the market today.
“We are now at the jumping-off point for our next 25 years of serving North American franchise and independent auto dealers,” Veon adds. “Our goal is to deliver to the market the best in affordable DMS technologies that enable dealers to operate their businesses efficiently without requiring long-term commitments or high monthly fees.”
Highlights leading off 2014:
- A new brand identity and customer-focused website, http://www.autosoftyoudrive.com;
- A new Autosoft, merging 25 years of automotive industry experience with a fresh, new approach to delivering the DMS technologies dealers need today to manage their dealerships. Autosoft’s new strategic direction is based on these core tenets:
-We are customer-focused and relationship-driven
-We are easy to do business with
-We offer reliable, user-friendly software
- Adaptable technology: Autosoft FLEX, the new Autosoft DMS, delivers to auto dealers enhanced open architecture, third-party integration simplicity and streamlined OEM integrations. In addition, new F&I, and service technology capabilities provide further value, convenience, productivity and management insight for Autosoft users.
- Refreshed leadership: New senior leadership brings more focused strategic vision, business development, product innovation, IT, and marketing depth to help Autosoft better deliver value to its users, their OEMs and their customers.
- Product development: New product solutions have created new flexibilities and advantages for dealers. Some of these developments include enhancements to the new FLEX DMS, including a new Finance & Insurance software module, a simplified, third-party integration model called Flex Connect, and Dealermarket.com, a new online forms and supplies portal.
- New OEM certifications: Many OEMs now certify the Autosoft DMS for its dealers. Recently, the certification was received from Honda, while future certifications through Nissan and Toyota will be finalized soon.
- Easier third-party integration: Autosoft’s new FLEX Connect open access third-party integration model offers Autosoft dealers greater flexibility in choosing solution providers that best suit their business needs.
- New partnerships: Partnerships with service technologies providers Xtime and Dealer-FX, and F&I products provider Supreme Software and Consulting’s Dealership Tracker™.
- New online marketplace: Autosoft’s new Dealermarket.com, an online experience for dealers of all franchises to order and customize forms, shop supplies, promotions items, and more.
In addition to these developments over the past year, Autosoft leadership has also changed how the company serves its customers by moving to a direct relationship model.
“While Autosoft and our customers appreciated the long-standing relationships with our independent distributors, we believed that we can best serve all of our customers with the move to a direct and customer-driven model,” Veon said. “The new customer relationship model has enabled Autosoft to communicate more directly with our customers where we have been focused on delivering an even higher level of customer service and investment in product enhancements.”
Many of the changes have come about as a result of bringing in a new senior management team to execute on the company’s new strategic direction. In addition to Veon, several key positions were filled by industry veterans, including:
- Mark Hellbusch, Executive Vice President / Chief Technology Officer: He formerly held leadership positions with Reynolds and Reynolds Company.
- John Schneider, Senior Vice President of Development: He formerly was Vice President of Software Development at Xerox.
- Chris Morris, Senior Vice President of Business Development: He formerly was DMS technologies consultant to Autosoft and has held leadership positions with several Fortune 500 corporations, including - Emerson Climate Technologies, Siemens Building Technologies, and Carrier Transicold (a unit of United Technologies Corp.).
- Steve Gilbert, Vice President of Sales: He formerly held a sales leadership position at The Standard Register Co.
“Our commitment of excellence to this industry is stronger than ever,” said Veon, who joined Autosoft in early 2012 from a successful career in business startup development and management. “Our investment in talent, technology, processes and customer care services now deliver even more value for our current users and make the Autosoft DMS the most attractive and capable DMS option for any dealership.”
About Autosoft, Inc.
Autosoft, Inc. is a market leading dealer management systems provider for automotive dealers. Celebrating twenty-five years in the industry, Autosoft has a customer base of more than 30,000 users in nearly 2,000 dealerships in the U.S. and Canada. Autosoft is committed to delivering industry leading customer service and support that result in higher efficiency and profitability for dealerships. Visit our web site at http://www.autosoft-asi.com.
For more information about Autosoft, call Autosoft Marketing at (800) 473-4630, email marketing(at)autosoft-asi(dot)com or visit the new web site at http://www.autosoftyoudrive.com.