You're sure to learn a ton of usable tips and positioning strategies you can apply directly to your business. There is a window of opportunity right now to claim your space, that you don’t want to miss!
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 27, 2014
Women account for 85% of all buying decisions – and $5 trillion in annual spending in the United States – so a business owner who knows exactly how to sell to women is likely to have more success than one who doesn't. That's why Lisa Sasevich of The Invisible Close is bringing together 18 master teachers to share their secrets to attracting, honoring and inspiring women to say "Yes," during her live, complimentary 3-day virtual training, "How to Sell To Women," this Thursday, February 6 through Saturday, February 8.
Watch a short video about the training and sign up for it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxqg_4WGgQ&feature=youtu.be.
"Are you attracting this crucial 85% of the market to your business," Sasevich said, "or are you repelling them? Most people have never taken the time to look at their business this way, but when you start using this 'lens,' it becomes so powerful that it can quickly impact all of your results."
- Lisa Sasevich
- Stephan Dinan, CEO of The Shift Network
- Susan Harrow, Media Coach, PR & Marketing Expert and author of "Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul: A Woman's Guide to Promoting Herself, Her Business, Her Product or Her Cause with Integrity and Spirit"
- Roger Love, The Number One Vocal Coach in America
- Michelle Schubnel, Head Coach at Coach and Grow RICH
- Natalie Ledwell, Author, Speaker and Co-Founder of Mind Movies
- Ali Brown, Entrepreneur, Mentor, and Philanthropist
- Jeff Vacek, Entrepreneur, Internet Marketer, Speaker and Author
- Nan Akasha, High Income Strategist, Executive and Sales Coach
- Blair Singer, Author of "Sales Dogs" and "Little Voice Mastery" and co-founder of SalesPartners Worldwide
- Christy Whitman, Founder of Quantum Success Coaching Academy
- Christine Kloser, Spiritual Guide, Award-Winning Author and Transformational Book Coach
- Margaret Lynch, Tapping/EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) Expert, Success Coach and Author
- Wendy Stevens, Inspirational Master Speaker, Author, Coach and Mentor
- Eric Lofholm, Sales Training and Script Writing Coach and Expert
- Nicola Bird, Founder of Self-Imaging Therapy
- Linda Puig, Newsletter and Email Marketing Expert
- Mary Morrissey, Life Coach and Founder of Dream Builder
“You're sure to learn a ton of usable tips and positioning strategies you can apply directly to your business,” Sasevich said. “There is a window of opportunity right now to claim your space that you don’t want to miss!”
Business owners interested in learning from these 18 experts more about honoring and serving women (and selling to them) can get the details about Sasevich’s live virtual training, “How to Sell to Women,” here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxqg_4WGgQ&feature=youtu.be.
Recently honored as one of America’s Top Women Mentoring Leaders by WoW magazine, Lisa Sasevich, “The Queen of Sales Conversion,” teaches experts who are making a difference how to get their message out and enjoy massive results, without being “salesy.”
Recognized sales expert by Success Magazine, and as one of America’s fastest growing independently owned companies for the second consecutive year by Inc. Magazine, Lisa delivers high-impact sales-closing strategies for turbo-charging entrepreneurs and small business owners to great profits. According to best-selling author Brian Tracy, “Lisa Sasevich is one of the greatest discoveries in America today!”
After 25 years of winning top sales awards and training senior executives at companies like Pfizer and Hewlett-Packard, she left corporate America and put her skills to test as an entrepreneur. And in just a few short years, Lisa created a multi-million-dollar home-based business with 2 toddlers in tow. Lisa is the undisputed expert on how to make BIG money doing what you love.
For more information about Sasevich and The Invisible Close, visit http://www.LisaSasevich.com.