St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) January 28, 2014
Many are contending with extreme cold weather again, with no end in sight. Skin that is exposed to very cold outside and overheated interiors dries, flakes and ages.
1) Use a deep moisturizer on face and neck to protect from drying effects. The Face Whisperer® Day cream is a rich moisturizer with botanicals that works well in winter, and Sublime Beauty® also offers a Vitamin C SPF30 Day cream that is perfect for winter weather (and those who are outside often).
2) Use a body oil, ideally applied after a shower or bath. Give attention to hands that may be exposed to cold air. Oil is a superior moisturizer and brings many benefits to skin. The Sublime Beauty® Daily Body Oil has 5 pure oils and no additives or chemicals.
3) Exfoliate. Winter skin flakes. An exfoliate like the Fresh Citrus Scrub is good for face and body. Sublime Beauty® recommends daily dry skin brushing and has devoted a website to the subject. (Note: the skin brushes are sold out but expected back in stock soon.)
4) Pamper with a rich weekly facial mask such as the Pure Luxury Antioxidant Mask. It can replenish skin, restore moisture and help to pull out toxins from the skin.
5) Drink lots of water and if your home or office is dry, consider a humidifier.